2

"With that, allow me to say this again," Gojo voiced, pointing his hands to his right, then left but diagonally upwards

"With that, allow me to say this again," Gojo voiced, pointing his hands to his right, then left but diagonally upwards. Both of his hands had a gun-like posture, "You're being executed."

Itadori looked at Gojo, then [name] who was just sitting on another chair in the room that was right beside Gojo, "The recap and current events don't line up, though."

"Hey, I did my best," Gojo said, hanging his arms on the chair's back. [name] sighed and shook her head as Gojo continued, "The execution's still on, but I got your sentence suspended."

"Suspended?" Itadori repeated, "So you're not killing me right away?"

"Itadori, use your brain," sighed [name], "Although I didn't want this to happen to you either, unfortunately, I can't stop it. But since I can't, I would have to do a lot of paperwork due to your sudden disappearance." 

"Eh?! You care about paperwork more than your student?!" cried Itadori. [name] knitted her eyebrows and took off her shoe before throwing it at Itadori's head. Gojo covered his mouth to hide his snicker, while Itadori whined in pain, "What was that for?!"

"Of course, I care about you, Itadori! Why would I be here in the first place?" questioned [name], placing a hand on her hip. 

"Anyway!" cried out Gojo, getting the attention from the two, "I'll explain from the top." The two watched as he took out a finger that looks exactly like the one Itadori ate, "This is the same as the cursed object you ate. There are twenty in total."

"Twenty!? Holy fuck-" [name] yelled in her mind.

"We possess six of them," Gojo continued.

"Twenty?" questioned Itadori, "Oh, toe and finger?"

"No, Sukuna has four arms." Gojo answered.

"Well, that explains the damn twenty fingers-" [name] continued telling herself. The two watched as Gojo threw the finger up as Gojo stuck out his arm, blasting the finger to a wall that was about to hit [name], which she luckily dodged. "You could've killed me!"

"Woops sorry," he smiled. [name] and Itadori looked at the blasted finger and noticed that it was still intact, "But as you can see, we can't destroy them. The curse is just that powerful." Gojo said as he walked up to the finger and grabbed it from the hole, "The curse grows stronger by the day, and the seal of modern-day jujutsu sorcerers can't keep up. That's where you come in." Gojo pointed at Itadori. "Mind doing the explaining, Chizuru-sensei~"

"Please refrain from calling me that," sighed [name]. "But this is how it works, Itadori. When you die, the curse inside you will die, as well."

"Our elders are cowards, you know. They're demanding we kill you right away." huffed Gojo, making an annoyed tone. "But that would be a waste, wouldn't it?"

"A waste?" Itadori repeated.

"There's no guarantee another vessel is capable of handling Sukuna will ever be born again," voiced Gojo, walking to the other side of his seat, "So this is what I proposed: If we're going to kill you anyway, why not kill you after you've absorbed all of Sukuna?