Prologue

Once upon a time, there lived a curse named Sukuna Ryomen.

What was he like when he was a human? Was he kind? Was he ruthless? 

He was, you could say, hungry. Power-hungry to be more exact. He desired power. He desired to be the most powerful. 

But there came the [l/n] clan. The clan that is the pinnacle of the Jujutsu world. One that rivaled him, loathed him for his desires. 

They were one of the four original clans, The Big Four, until each and every person of that bloodline was killed by the ones and only, three other clans.

Why? 

Well, jealousy, of course. They were the strongest of the four. The Gojo clan, especially, despised them. They despised their existence. So, along with the Kamo and Zenin clan, they formed an assassination on each person in that bloodline. 

Yet, unfortunately for them, they left a child untouched. 

Why? They could've killed that child in an instant, so why was that child left behind? 

Because the child was cursed. That child was considered as so due to how Sukuna Ryomen protected them. 

Why did he protect that child? What was so special of that child? 

Unfortunately, no one knows.

But there was also a certain Gojo child that tried to protect the [l/n] clan and reason with their elders, but it seemed that no matter what argument the child made, they have proceeded either way.

Who is that Gojo child?

One does not know. But it was said, through the ancient text, that the child had the great Six Eyes.

I wanna know more about the [l/n] clan!

My, my, you seem very interested. Unfortunately it's bedtime now.

Time to rest, kiddo.

We love you, [name].