Chapter 2

I woke up screaming and shaking, tears streaming down my face.

"Hey, Ally, baby, whats wrong? Huh? Shh, sweetheart, shhh." Louis said from next to me, cradling me against his chest and rubbing soothing circles on my back.

I couldn't say anything because I was crying too much. I sobbed into his chest as he held me. All the other boys burst into the room a few minutes later.

"We heard screaming, what happened?" Niall said, looking between Louis and me. I continued to cry into Louis while he explained to the boys what happened.

"Love, what happened? You can tell us anything baby." Liam said, stroking my hair back and kissing my forehead. I just shook my head and curled deeper into Louis' chest. After a few minutes Liam tried to take me from Louis, but I screamed and clung onto Louis even tighter, not wanting to leave him.

"Come on sweetie, its just Liam." Louis said, pulling away slightly while Liam snaked his arms around my waist about to take me off Louis.

I shook my head, trying to cling onto Louis, but Liam gently pulled me away from him and onto his hip. I was screaming and sobbing, hitting Liam away, struggling against his grip.

"Shhh, Ally, shhh, I've got you love." Liam said, bouncing and rocking me on his hip. I tired myself out eventually, going limp in his arms.

"Good girl." He murmured in my ear and kissing the top of my head, carrying me downstairs while rubbing soothing circles on my back.

Harry followed us down and walked to the kitchen, grabbing a small glass and filling it with milk, putting it in the microwave. When it was warm I saw him put something in it, but Liam carried me away and sat down on the sofa with me on his lap facing him. Harry handed me the glass which I held with two hands. I drank the milk with tears still running down my face. When I finished the milk I felt very sleepy. Harry took the glass off me and Liam picked me up, carrying me upstairs to his room.

"I'm tired." I said, dragging out my words slightly.

"I know baby, just go to sleepy time now." He whispered in my ear.

When we reached his room he gently lay me down in the bed and got in next to me, pulling me close to him and humming a song in my ear. Quickly, I fell asleep.

*****

"Should we wake her?" I heard a female voice ask.

"Nahh, let her sleep. She had a rough night." Came a male voice, brushing back my hair.

"She looks so cute!" Said the girl's voice again. The boy chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Guys! Wake up Ally now, we need to go out to get her things." Said an Irish voice from downstairs.

The boy next to me sighed. "You better go Dani, I don't want her to wake up to someone she doesn't know in case she freaks." I heard the girl get up and leave.

"Ally, baby, time to get up." The boy said to me, kissing my forehead again. I forced open my eyes and looked up to see Liam smiling.

"Good morning love." I rubbed my eyes and turned away from him, closing my eyes again.

He chuckled before picking me up and putting me on his hip. I groaned, wanting to get back to the warm bed.

"We've got a big day, you need to have some breakfast so we can get going." Liam said walking downstairs, "There are also some people we want you to meet."

When we got to the kitchen there were two girls who I didn't know. Everyone looked up as we came in the room.

"Hey Ally!" Both of the girls came up to me. I hid my face in Liam's chest, feeling very shy.