Chapter 17

Ally's POV

*The next morning*

"Ally, baby, time to get up sweetheart." I heard a deep voice say.

I groaned and rolled over, turning to face Harry, who was trying to gently wake me up.

"Why are we getting up?" I whispered tiredly, rubbing my eyes.

"Because we have a photoshoot today, remember?" He asked.

I nodded, not really remembering. His hair was all over the place and he looked quite tired, bags hiding under his eyes. He was wearing a vest top and boxers, crouching down to reach the level I was in my bed.

"What's the time?" I asked.

"It's 8am, we need to be there by 10." He told me.

I nodded and yawned, snuggling into my duvet.

"Come on cupcake, up you get." Harry said as he yawned, standing up from his previous crouching position.

"I don't want to." I told him.

"I know, neither did I. Come on, Liam's made you breakfast." He said, "Do you want me to carry you down there?" He asked.

"No, I can walk." I said, slowly getting out of bed.

Harry held his hand out and I took it, walking downstairs to the kitchen with him. I was still upset from yesterday, although I didn't want the boys to know. I was also a bit embarrassed to see any of the boys, excluding Niall, because they had seen me cry and throw a strop yesterday about wanting to go back to my old life.

"Morning baby." Liam smiled as we walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning." I said, my thumb in my mouth.

"Can you come here for a second babe?" Liam asked, beckoning me over to him.

I let go of Harry's hand and over to Liam, who was crouching down to be at my level. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in close to him, hugging me tightly.

"Did you sleep alright?" He mumbled.

I nodded.

"Did you have any bad dreams?"

I shook my head.

"Alright then," He sighed, "go and sit down with Harry and I'll bring you some food - eggs okay with you?" He checked, and I nodded in reply.

He let go of me and stood back up. I turned around and walked back over to were Harry was sitting with Niall and Louis.

"Good morning AllyBear." Louis smiled, reaching out for me.

"I want to sit with Niall." I said, my thumb still in my mouth.

"What's wrong with me, eh? I've had a shower, I don't smell." Louis said, making me giggle slightly.

"I just wanna sit with Niall, please. But I can sit with you if it makes you sad." I said.

"Go on kiddo, it's fine." Louis winked.

I nodded and stood in front of Niall, who was in between the two.

"Come here babe." He said, lifting me onto his lap and placing me so my legs were either side of his body and I was facing him.

"I'm going to go wake Zayn up." Harry sighed, getting up from the sofa and leaving the room.

"You've got a hairy face now." I said to Niall, reaching out and touching the prickly hair under his chin.