Chapter 21

I woke up to a knock at the door. I painfully opened my eyes and saw Niall
come in the room.

"Hey princess." He smiled softly.

"Why are you here?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"We need to get ready and go out. Do you want to help me wake up Liam?" He asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

I then noticed I was still tangled in Liam's arms from the night before. The night when Dani had broken up with him.

"Can I have a cuddle first?" I mumbled.

"Of course, come here baby." He said, pulling me into his arms and hugging me close.

"You can wake up Liam, I'm going to go downstairs." I told him, breaking out our hug and hopping out the bed.

I toddled out the room as down the stairs to the kitchen. No one was in there so I made a beeline for the fridge. quickly scanning that the coast was clear, I jumped up and clung to the cabinet drawer handle. It took every ounce of my effort to pull myself up onto the bench, but somehow I managed it.

Once I was sitting on the bench and had caught my breath back, I scooted along until I was next to the fridge. I yanked it open and stared up in amazement at the gleaming food in front of me, glowing in the light of the fridge.

I stretched my arm out, trying to reach the large carton of orange juice. My fingers had barely touched the cool surface of the carton when someone janked my arm back and closed the fridge.

I whipped my head around to see Louis and Zayn standing there. Louis looked cross while Zayn was smirking slightly.

"Ally, what are you doing?" Louis asked, lifting me down from the counter and onto the floor.

"I was thirsty." I said.

"Why didn't you come to one of us?" He asked.

"Because." I mumbled.

"Because why?"

I shrugged at this, not knowing how to answer.

"It's very dangerous too, if you had fallen off you would have really hurt yourself." Zayn said.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Let's leave it for now, but I don't want to see you do that again." Louis said.

I nodded and turned to see Harry walk into the room.

I grinned and ran over to him, hugging his legs tightly as he bent down to kiss the top of my head.

"AllyBear, we need to have a quick chat with you, okay?" Louis said, crouching down in front of me.

I turned around to face him, y arms still wrapped around Harry's legs. I felt him remove my hand and crouch down behind me, taking a gentle hold on my waist.

"It's about Liam so you need to listen extra specially alright babe." Zayn said, joining in the trio of crouchers.

"What's wrong with Liam?" I asked, sticking my fingers into my mouth to suck on.

"He's fine baby but he might be a bit sad today, so if he starts crying then just come and get one of us and give him a big hug, alright?" Louis told me.

"Why would he be crying?" I asked.

"Because he's a little sad." Zayn said.

"Why is he sad?"

"Because-" Louis began.

"Listen baby, it's complicated and Liam will tell you soon I promise, but don't ask him or he might get upset." Harry said from behind me.