3

I ran as fast as I could to Detention, Mrs. Bitch wouldn't be too happy if I was late.

I burst into the room, panting and Mrs. Jones eyed me, unimpressed by my dramatic entrance.
"Take a seat, you will be here with Clay for 90 minutes, no talking, DRAWING," She raised her voice, "homework, studying, no nothing, sit at the desk in silence. I will be leaving now, no funny business or detention for a week."

I nodded and watched as she left the room, her heels clicking as she walked.

I looked at the dirty blonde boy who was already staring at me. We made an intense eye contact and I could tell that he was already getting red.

I walked to a seat and sat down, making an, "oof," sound in the process. I felt the other boy's eyes still on me but I decided to ignore it.

I pulled out a book and started reading, I didn't give two shits about the rules for detention. As long as the other boy in the classroom didn't approach me, I was going to be fine.

I heard the other boy get out of his chair and stand in front of me for a second before grabbing a chair and sitting down in it, backwards.

I obviously noticed him, but I decided to keep ignoring him, hoping that he would leave me alone.

"Hello, what's your name?" The boy in front of me asked. I ignored him, if I don't give a reaction, he will give up. The boy sighed, "I won't leave you alone until you answer me." I just wanted him to leave me alone, and it was pretty clear that he wouldn't unless I gave him my name for some reason. "George." I mumbled. The boy in front of me perked up and smiled. If he had a tail, it would be wagging really hard.

"What was that?" He asked. It was clear he wanted to get me to talk to him. I groaned and slammed my book on the table, startling him. "George, my name is George, now will you please fuck off." I said harshly, glaring daggers. I could tell that I was definitely a bit too harsh considering that his smile faded and he slumped down a bit. If he had a tail, it would be drooping.

I sighed and picked my book up, having to find my page again. "Ah, so he does speak." The boy in front of me said, an obnoxious smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes, why won't he just leave me alone?

"My name is Clay, but please, call me Dream." The boy- Dream- said. I looked back up at him, "I didn't ask, now will you please leave me alone?" I said, exhausted.

"Ah, so you are the type who doesn't talk much and sulks alone in the cafeteria with no friends, aren't you?" Dream said, looking at me curiously.

I'll be honest, those words fucking hurt. I picked up my things and moved across the room to a different desk, holding back my tears.

I set down my stuff and shoved my face in the book again, mainly to hide the tears that were slowly starting to stream down my face. I had lost interest in my book.

I bit my lip, hold back the tears till you get home. I checked the watch on my wrist, 70 minutes to go.

I could feel Dream's almost judgmental stare on me, he doesn't seem like a judgmental person- but his gaze made him seem like one. "I'm sorry." I heard a small voice whisper, almost inaudibly. I whipped around to stare at him, tears evident on my red, puffy cheeks. "Pardon?" I asked, confused. Dream didn't seem like the person to apologize to people, plus, he probably didn't know I was crying until just now, right?

"I said, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude." He mumbled, loud enough for me to hear. I scoffed, "You didn't mean to, but think about what could happen before you say things dipshit." I said harshly, causing him to wince and move his gaze elsewhere.

He looked hurt, but at this point, I couldn't care less.

"Fuck..." I muttered. I wasn't going to sit here in boredom, my phone didn't seem interesting either so I pulled out my sketchbook and continued drawing. "You don't seem like the type to break rules, why are you drawing when Mrs. Jones told you not to?" Dream asked- wait, why would I call him "Dream"? He doesn't deserve to have me call him by his nickname. "And why are you talking to me when Mrs. Jones told you not to." I spat back, venom ruthlessly lacing my tone. Clay looked away again, biting his lip, "Touché," he said, "you never answered my question though." He pointed out.

I rolled my eyes, "Because I don't give two shits about who tells me what to or not do." I snapped. "Yeesh, no need to be rude." He muttered, eyes flicking away from me. I snorted, "Why would I not be rude about her when she's rude to me for no reason?" I pointed out. Clay clicked his tongue, "Fair."

I looked at the time again, 25 minutes to go, time really flies. I buried my face in my drawing again. I heard Clay get up out of his chair and walk behind me. "Watchya drawing?" He asked in this annoyingly goofy tone. I wanted to cry, "I'm drawing someone I saw in one of my classes." I said. I've given up, he was just so persistent on annoying me.

He hummed, "Can you draw me?" He chirped. That was the final fucking straw, "Okay, can you not? I don't know what type of buddy-buddy act you are trying to put on, but stop talking to me. You are being annoying and loud, I am not your friend ,so stop acting like I am." I said firmly, shaking in rage and my eyebrows scrunching together.

I watched as every last inch of happiness in Clay's face absolutely shattered, I almost felt bad. It was Clay's turn to cry now, he turned away right as tears started to flow. The color in my face drained, he seemed sad- really sad.

I opened my mouth to apologize but the detention bell rang and he rushed out of the room, grabbing his backpack on the way.

I sighed, might as well go home, I was free now.

(1086 words)

I hope you enjoyed :) cant wait for the FUCKING PLOT TWIST THAT YOU DONT KNOW IS COMING UP