Fight???

I turned to Sanemi and say " Sanemi I'm sorry but I don't feel that way about you, but that doesn't mean I never will." I can tell Sanemi understands that I can't my reciprocate his feelings I can see it through his eyes.
Sanemi pov-
she tells me she doesn't feel that way, but I'm determined to make her fall for me. As I get off her to head home she says a quick goodbye to me and to my surprise I get a friendly kiss on the cheek from her it felt warm their lips are soft as they placed the light kiss.

Back to you + time skip~
I've been thinking if kissing Sanemi on the cheek was to much of a lead or not, but I meant it in a friendly way.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by a sudden knock on the door to find

GIYUU?!?!?

'WHAT IS HE DOING HERE I KNOW WE'RE CHILDHOOD FRIENDS BUT HE NEVER VISITS AND HES WITHOUT SHINOBU?!?!?

"Hey" I say awkwardly... He replies "Hey I was wondering if you'd like to go on a walk with me and ... umm catch up and talk like we used too?" I'm shocked, to this point I thought you forgot about my whole existence. " um, yeah that would be nice" I say closing the door falling close behind Giyuu. He states "so I see you and Shinazugawa have gotten really close recently. What is he to you exactly?" I'm surprised by his statement nevertheless I reply "we've got on a mission together not that big of a deal-" "IT IS A BIG DEAL" I get interrupted by Giyuu. He continues "He could do something to you while you sleep you have no idea what a man is capable of!" Look whose talking walking with me ALONE I think to myself. "I trust Sanemi okay?" "WELL I DONT" Giyuu responds quickly. "And what was with what I saw this morning why was he on top of you?!?!" I was afraid he was going to ask that dammit "well...uhhh...you see... Sanemi just wanted to ask me out. got it?" "Is that so" he responded quietly. "I think I'll take my leave" Giyuu says while leaving back to his place.

I hope I didn't anger him too much. I don't know what he was getting so worked up about, I was just talking to Sanemi and I was on a mission with him literally not my choice. :(

Frustrated I decided to go to Mitsuri's

At Mitsu-chans~
"MITSU-CHAN HELLPPP MEEE" I yell as I kick down the door. "What is it Y/N-Chan??" She asks "I got into a fight with Giyuuuuu *cries*" I barely speak out whimpering 🥺 " WHAT, hold on when did you to start talking again I thought you had thought about getting together with Sanemi?!?" I go quiet " well there's nothing you can do now but let him have space and cool down but I'm pretty sure he's just jealous y/n"
"Jealous?, really you think so ?" You say almost monotonously
Does he really care you think. I was about to respond once again before I got interrupted by my crow " MISSION NORTHEAST Y/N L/N AND GIYUU TOMIYOKA!!!"
"Speak of the devil" Mitsuri says.

...

I slowly fall to the ground
Noooo why literally why
I just got into a fight with him
My life...
It's over now.
Just my luck I have to talk to him after fighting with him. Can I die now please? TwT
I say goodbye to Mitsu-Chan, but as I'm walking out I bump into someone and that someone is...

...Sanemi...

(A/N- well I hope y'all liked this I finally started to write again and hopefully I keep it up love ya babes keep being you! Merry Christmas! What's your fav gift you got? I got some pretty nice boots:) And again y'all can change anything in the story if not to your liking like- hair,skin tone, clothes etc. have a good day/evening!! -Lily)