The begining

Y/N was a skilled pillar the second best at that, everyone respected her except for a certain someone Giyuu Tomiyoka
You are the demon blood pillar your breath is demon blood breathing you created it after a demon with blood arts had murdered your family...You are best friends with Mitsuri the Love pillar you envy her being as she was so beautiful from her hair to her skin she was everything you wanted. You Y/N only had H/C hair and your skin was pail.

~time skip~ ( Because I'm lazy)

You and Mitsuri where coming back from a mission as she soon asks with a bubbly voice " I've been meaning to ask you,but do you have some sort of crush on Giyuu-San?" You quickly blushed as you had a slight crush on him,then answered Mitsuri " No why do you ask? Mitsuri avoided your question just replying " Where here." You looked up to see your destination the HQ of the demon slayer corp you were called there to attend to a meeting and then you saw her(😡)
Shinobu the insect pillar.....

Short like really Short sorry
(A/N okay so this is my first fanfic sorry this is short I have a bit of writters block right now anyways next chapter I'm going to explain your breathing and how you look of course you have freedom to change anything as welllll so that's just a quick note tillllll next time.    -Lily)