Giyuu finds out about Sanemi!!!

You had stayed the previous night at Mitsuri's, but now that I've woken to the sunshine radiating brightly on my eyelids. You sit up reluctantly to find the smell of pancakes fill your senses. You immediately get up pancakes were one of your favorite breakfast foods (mmm chocolate chip pancakes, what's your favorite topping??) Expecting Mitsuri's lovely pancakes with strawberries instead you found not only strawberries,but blueberries, raspberries, whipped cream, and powdered sugar. You were practically drooling. Looking up the eyes of the wind hashira meet yours. Sanemi looked down at you giving a quick kiss to your forehead. You already knew were blushing at his act of love. 💕 You got up from your chair and tightly hugged him muttering "thank you darling." He responded "Anything for my love." Touched by his sweet sentiment you ate, but also asked " So how'd you get in?" He smirked saying " Mitsuri invited me over since she's out on a mission and wanted someone to look after you." Nodding while enjoying your delicious breakfast there's a knock on the door. Sanemi walks over to open it only to find the cold stare of Giyuu Tomiyoka. Glaring at him he reluctantly asks why Giyuu is here. Giyuu replies "Meeting." Then leaves swiftly. Sanemi turns back to you "Hear that?" "Yes!" You shout back from the kitchen. Quickly getting ready you and Sanemi head towards Ubuyashiki-sama.

Giyuu pov-

Walking out from Mitsuri's complex angry 😡 'why was Sanemi there? And with Y/N at that???' He questioned himself wondering to himself why you two were together again. Pulled from his thoughts because he realized he'd made it to the regular meeting spot.

Back to second person ig?-

You and Sanemi walked over to the meeting spot lacing your fingers together. You had no idea that Tengen would notice almost instantly. "So when did you two start dating?" He snickered out, "Last time I checked y/n was single." Sanemi looked towards the smug voice then said "What's it to you if we're together? Problem?" Just before Tengen was about to respond their leader walked in saying " I think it's lovely if Sanemi and y/n are together" he smiled.

Quickly everyone bows down infront of Ubuyashiki (frustration evident on Giyuus face 😉) turning to a serious expression Ubuyashiki says that an lower moon has been sighted and he would be sending Shinobu and Giyuu together on the mission to help out.

Every nods as the meeting comes to a close.
About to walk away you see Giyuu step towards you. You feel your heart race speed up as he gets closer afraid of what he'll say. Finally in front of the your not so calm demeanor. His voice speaks shakily " Your with Sanemi now?" You could hear the sadness in his voice no matter how he tries to hide it.
Looking down playing with the hem of your uniform skirt "yes," is all you let out. You wish the world would just collapse right now dying from the silence between you and Giyuu. "I've always liked you y/n. I just wish I'd told you sooner." Your eyes widen at what was just said to you whipping your head up to stare at the water pillar. Absolutely shocked you couldn't say anything as Giyuu continued to speak

" If only I'd realized that I'd fallen for you earlier. Maybe if I did you could be with me. I'm sorry for always being cold to you. I think it's because I didn't want to be close to anyone in case of an incident like Haruka's. I now figured out that maybe that doesn't matter as long as you have the strength to protect the ones you love. I was afraid that I would lose you if I had confessed and now I regret not confessing because I have truly lost you now."

Silence you were to shocked by his sudden confession. Unable to comprehend what was said to you the only answer from your mouth was " I'm sorry too, for not having the guts to confess to you first." You spoke softly. Steps coming towards you. ; accordingly Sanemi slings an arm around you saying to Giyuu " what do you think you're doing with my girl?" Surprisingly Sanemi was pretty calm. Giyuu just stood there as Sanemi pulled me to walk away. You didn't stop him. You just felt guilty for not being able to tell Sanemi about your old feelings towards the water hashira. You were about to apologize before Sanemi interrupted your speech " Don't say sorry, I know that you like Giyuu and that I'm probably your second option. Nonetheless I will try my hardest to make you fall in love with me,so just let me try. You don't have to apologize. Never say sorry for the way you feel. I'd rather know that you still like Giyuu instead of you lying saying he was never anything to you because I would have known that was a lie. I can plainly see it in your eyes. I am in no means angry at you. So let me say this one more time. Don't say sorry, because soon enough I'll make you completely mine." He smirks looking back at your widening eyes at his words. You stop in your tracks stopping Sanemi as he turns around. Before anything could be spoken you tackled Sanemi to the ground. Crying uncontrollably you sob out " Sanemi I know I should apologize, but I am sorry. I really do like you! You're the best boyfriend that I could ever imagine already. I love how smitten, cocky, and loving you are. I will try me best to make sure that I can make you happy." Crying out even more unable to even form words. Sanemi just hugs you allowing all your tears to stain his uniform. Holding you tightly in his embrace he would always be here whenever you need him. His arms made you feel so safe you just never wanted to leave, or let Sanemi down. Because you know if you broke Sanemi it would break you all too much....worse even.

A smile breaking out on your face to how understanding your now boyfriend as you embrace him tightly as you pepper kisses all over his face. Except his lips. Causing Sanemi to whine a bit, pouting looking up at you pointing to his lips retorting "what about here? I want a kiss here too?" Grinning like an absolute idiot you lean back towards his face giving him a slow passionate kiss.
Breaking from the kiss Sanemi flips you so you'rae on the reversing your positions. Surprised at his action a crimson blush on your checks with Sanemi on top of you leaning in touching your foreheads together as he whispers "I absolutely love you." As he gets up lending a hand out to you for you ti get up as well.

After that you both walked to your estate and cuddled on your couch watching some sort of show, but it ended up in you falling asleep on Sanemi for crying too much. Later, Sanemi followed his eyelids closing as he held you close.

(Lily here how you guys feel? Good so far?? Anyways have a lovely day!)