Chapter 6

You sat next to Peter at the head of the table, looking at the six other boys in front of you. 

"Boys this is Y/N. She will be joining us for a while! Y/N, you already know Owen. However since we all go by codenames he will be called Owl. In order from my right are Hawk, Blue Jay, Swan, Goose, Owl and Falcon."

Hawk was a rather short boy who looked to be around 7. He had really dark brown hair and brown eyes, but definitely looked like he could hold his own. Next to him was Blue Jay who had dusty blond hair and blue eyes. He had a bow and quiver strapped to his back that set you rather on edge. He was maybe 11 or 12 but you weren't quite sure. Next to him was Swan. Swan had orange hair and green eyes, much duller compared to Peter's hair. He too had a bow and quiver on him. He looked to be 10. Next to him was Goose. Goose was a little pudgy with hazel eyes and chestnut hair, but seemed rather friendly. He was probably 13 or 14. Next to him was Owen, or as Peter had declared him, Owl. Owen with his light brown hair and brown eyes. Lastly there was Falcon with black hair and blue eyes. He looked around Peter's age, maybe 15?

"Does Y/N get a nickname too?" Blue Jay asked. 

"I'll think about one! But for now, their name will do! Now, let's get to work! Blue Jay, Falcon and Hawk. I want you all to show Owl around the surface here. Teach him how to tell if the pirates are close. Goose and Swan, you both are on hunting duty today." You looked at him rather confused. 

"What about me?" 

"You and me will be running a very special errand! However, we should find some more suitable clothing for you first." With that Peter pulled you back towards the room you'd woken up in, pushing you behind the curtain. You were handed all the clothing you needed, although rather confused as to why he had proper female undergarments. However the second you finished you were escorted to the exit of the hideaway. A rope ladder that led into a hollowed out tree, with the hollowed exit hidden by a bark doorway. 

"Peter! Where are we going?" You finally managed to ask. He grinned and grabbed your hand. 

"To look for pirates of course!"