Chapter 4

Revali's POV
"Come on Link!"  I happily called to my new friend.  "I'm coming!" Link said rushing up to me. He was wearing the Rito gear I got him that would keep him warm in colder terrains I must say he looks quite nice and crimson suits him. I was wearing a matching set but mine were blue. As we continue on we start to slowly enter a snowy woodland scape. "Revali-" Link spoke, "hm- Link you sound cold." I respond. Maybe I should help him he sounds really cold. "I'm fine Rev, don't worry" he tried to reassure me. "Rev?"
————————————Link's POV
"Rev?" Revali sounded confused, "ahp,
My bad- it's a nickname a never meant-"Don't worry Link." Revali smiles warmly simply his smile is enough for me to feel warmth, just like Mipha's wait I have Rev now I shouldn't think about her right now. My train of thought was stopped by a warm person embracing me. "Rev-" I was confused why did he hug me? "Sorry Link, you just sound cold and are shivering-" he spoke still embracing me. The embrace was warm, I hugged him back. We both let go after hugging a moment longer he patted my shoulder and smiled at me. "If you feel cold again you. Can feel free to tell me I can hug you again." His Voice is warm like his expression it was enough to make me smile. "I appreciate it Rev, I hope you don't mind the name-" he simply grabbed my hand in response and nodded a smile on his face, I simply returned the smile.
We continued further into the Snowy Woodland, hand in hand.  Revali's hand is warm. I can no longer See Rito Village when I look back, and it is currently sunset already. "Rev?" "Yes Link?" Revali replied, "I can't see Rito anymore, and it's sunset." "Don't worry Link" Revali smiled. "Hum? Why?" "I have a small place I come to pretty often." Now suddenly realizing I nodded. By the time dusk fell upon us, we arrived at Revali's place he lingers around. The more I look at it, I realize  it is a treehouse and a rather cozy looking treehouse. Revali climbs up the ladder wait for me at the top, a moment later I climb up the ladder and Rev grabs my hand and helps me get the rest of the way up.
————————————Nobody POV
The two boys scurry into the treehouse and Revali gives Link a tour of his small home, the two boys walk into Revali's room and Link looked around curiosity shown on his flushed face, Revali Pridefully showed Link his Room Every aspect. "Hehe, anyways that concludes our tour!" Revali Grinned, "your house is really 'Cool'." Link smirked at his remark whilst Revali stood there speachless with a look of betrayal on his face. "WHYYY LINKKK!?" Link just laughed more, "okay, okay- enough joking around, I have some spare clothes you can wear for now." The fluffy haired Boy said to the other small male. Link nodded a smile on his face.
————————————————————Revali's POV
I walked over to my drawer and grabbed some clothes for Link so I grabbed some Blue clothes that would be comfortable for sleeping in. "Here ya go Link!" I gave him his clothes and he smiled back at me, I have no clue why but his Smile is almost contagious, too contagious I smiled back at him and he left the room for a few minutes. I pulled out a pair of crimson shorts and a long-sleeve shirt the color of my hair and I put my clothes and and took the small amount of makeup I wear off. Link then entered again his hair was down this time when he entered. I sit on my hammock and try to take my braids out but struggle reaching the ones in the back, Link noticed my struggle and began undoing my back braids. "Thank you Link." I said a smile forming on my face" when he was done he sat beside me and I couldn't control myself, I warmly embraced him, he hugged me back and moments pass but I blackout from exhaustion.
————————————my apologies for not Writing this chapter for so long, I was really stressed and my Cousin reminded me of it, I'm thankful she did because I was able to get some stress out writing this. Also to the person whom gave me a recommendation for a few chapters the next part should hopefully be them running into trouble, again I apologize and hope you liked this chapter, I have been stressed out and School ended which let's go of most of my stress so thank you for reading this I'll try to be more active with posting,
Word count:808
Have a happy ;)
Have some fanart :)

 Also to the person whom gave me a recommendation for a few chapters the next part should hopefully be them running into trouble, again I apologize and hope you liked this chapter, I have been stressed out and School ended which let's go of most o...