Summer Break <3

"The school bell rings"
Just like that the doors burst open erupting with chatter from everyone, the empty corridors become jam packed. You walk out of your class and make your way to your locker to collect your bag, as you reach your locker your phone buzzes in your pocket. You reach in to your pocket and your best friend is calling you "Y/n where are you." you chuckle and her question and respond "I'm at my locker Rose I'm just emptying my things." Your phone makes a beep, you look down and realise she hung up, leaving you all confused you go back to emptying your locker.

A few moments later a talk yet bubbly girl practically jumps on your back making you stumble and fall. You both roar out laughing for what seemed like a good ten minutes, you recollect yourself and get back up. "Y/n I have a surprise for you come on we need to go." Rose practically drags you out of the school by your arm giving you no choice but to follow.

( You get into Rose's car and play some music the afar journey is short but sweet, you get out and reach Rose's house )

Rose unlocks her front door and leads you upstairs to her room, as you walk in you see a suitcase half packed. "Going somewhere are you Rose" you look at her and chuckle, she looks at you with excitement now here eyes and responds " no, we both are I wanted to surprise you." You look at her confused your eye contact is now directly in her direction " I booked a hotel for us we aren't leaving Seoul but I thought it would be nice for us to go somewhere for a girls weekend." You jump up and down in excitement, " Yes I need this thank you when do we leave" you speak with pure excitement "now Rose responds."