Brief encounter <3

"Ughhh you beat me" Rose grabs the key card and opens the door it only takes a few moment for you to step through the door and gasp at how beautiful the room is. "Y/n who were you speaking with earlier I swear I heard you speaking to Somone." You looked at her in shock and turned a slight pink shade " no one I accidentally ran into Somone."

Rose looked at you and smirked she wasn't sure if she believed you but she knew whoever it was certainly had you startstruck. " Y/n don't get mad but I have one other surprise" you look at her raising an eyebrow "Rose whenever you say that it is never ever good news, what did you do." Rose looked at you then a smile formed in the corner of her mouth. " I know you don't really know the stray kids and probably don't want to but I got tickets to their fan-sign tomorrow and well.. your coming with me." Your jaw dropped you looked at her, it was really hard to say no to Rose she was your best friend and you adored her. You smiled and responded "fine but as soon as it's finished we are coming straight back here."

"Deal" she said, the rest of the night was very relaxing you ordered room service watched Bridget Jones and did face masks. Rose began to get quite hyper towards the late evening. " I'm so excited y/n I can't believe we're meeting them tomorrow, agghhh what do I wear though I want to catch there attention." You giggled are her comment she really liked this group and it meant a lot that you would go with her.

As the time went on you picked out some clothes for tomorrow, washed your face got into Pyjamas and head to bed. The alarm was set for 10 as the fan-sign was a good 30 minutes away and you needed to get ready as well as get there all before 12.