Chapter 3

Chapter dedicated toVickyHurst427and AidanHacker
,............................................................

Alessio Damiani  alighted from the plane and made directly to the exit. The moment he stepped out of the airport, the heat of Rome hit him in the face and he welcomed it with open arms.

  He loved his hometown and practically nothing could take him away from it except for an important business deal such as the one he just negotiated.

The old partner he sealed the deal with was a long time partner and old friend of his father and seeing as the poor man had one foot in his grave ,he simply couldn't refuse leaving Italy for the deal.

His chauffeur was waiting with his limited edition Bentley by the time he made it to the car park. "Welcome back Young Master", Old Mr Rinko greeted with a slight bow despite knowing he wasn't going to get a response from Alessio. He'd been driving the members of the Damiani family for ages and watched Alessio grow up from a sweet little boy to the ruthless man he was today.

"Any news?" Alessio asked opening the car to settle in without glancing at the old man even though his voice had lost it's usual sarcasm. Besides his immediate family, the only people Allesio attached any importance to was Mr Rinko's family.

The old man was used to his master's  straightforwardness and went on to report. "Ah yes , Mr Hudgens of Pearl enterprises called, he wants you to find people to protect his daughter and if possible provide shelter for her. She's in Italy to attend a wedding.

Alessio's fine eyebrows shot up at this piece of information. "Cameron's daughter is out of rehab?" Mr Rinko was surprised a Alessio would take interest in the topic and answered "Apparently, she's been out for three months and has undergone huge changes. She's attending the wedding of the people who betrayed her."

Alessio snickered at the last bit of Mr Rinko's statement . He was yet to hear of someone who gave her genuine blessing to people who stabbed her in the back. "Tell Cameron I'll take good care of his daughter for him and make sure to tell my assistant to send me her details. With that he leaned into the car seat and closed his eyes .

His mind took him back to the incident at the airport. The run in with the little woman stayed on his mind . He called her little because her height and tiny frame presented her as a teenager at most but her killer curves said otherwise.

Seeing her peacefully look for something in her handbag in the chaos that was the airport had made him want to disturb that peace. Just like throwing a stone into a calm lake. He wasn't known for impulsiveness and caring about the affairs of other people but something inside of him made him bump into her deliberately. He'd been taken aback when his eyes met her bright brown ones.

Everything about her face made her look like the normal girl next door except for her eyes which could literally suck in a person's soul. He hadn't expected her to lash out at him the way she did. The moment she opened her mouth he knew he'd provoked the wrong person.

In his twenty seven  years of living, no woman except his mother and Nana had the courage to speak to him the way she did and it had been surprisingly refreshing. A little part of him wanted to meet the sassy daredevil again. As long as she was in Italy, finding her was a piece of cake for Alessio.

An evil and enchanting smirk found it's way to his face. Mr Rinko nearly lost control of the steering wheel when he saw the  Alessio's face .

Trouble was definitely waiting for the person who invited that evil smirk.

.........................................................
How far with this chapter? Please share your thoughts.

.