Prologue

Persephone Astrea Jackson, the lost daughter of Poseidon. The youngest daughter of Poseidon and Sally Jackson, younger twin sister to Perseus 'Percy' Jackson, the first mortal daughter of Poseidon, and the lost daughter.

Percy and Persephone Jackson were born on August 18, during that day the sea seemed brighter and livelier.. Reflecting the mood of Poseidon, who was waiting for Sally Jackson to finish the delivery. When Sally finally called him in, he walked in with excitement. When he saw the two bundles in Sally's arms, he froze. They were expecting a son, but not a daughter. Twins born to the gods were rare. Especially to the same god and mortal parent.

"Meet your son and daughter, Perseus, Percy for short and Persephone Jackson." Poseidon walked over and Sally handed him their children.. Poseidon looked down at his children with awe, love, and admiration. He loved both his children, but his first mortal daughter, he knew he would protect with all his might. Eventually worry overcame Poseidon, as he knew his children were born with the Oath in place. He would never regret his children, but was worried for their safety. Zeus would not be lenient, even though he already had a child. But he pushed those thoughts out of his mind and focused on the present.

For two amazing years, there was only peace and happiness, Poseidon would visit his children secretly and watch them grow up.

One day Sally decided to take Percy and Persphone to the park when a group of hellhounds attacked them. Persephone managed to tap into her powers and protect her family, but unfortunately she was left behind. The hellhounds had no interest in the child and left. But unknowingly Persephone was found by a stranger. This stranger was Atlas, the titan of Endurance and Strength, the one condemned to hold the sky for eternity. Taking the girl back to Mt. Othrys, where the titans raised her. The girl was mourned by her family, and never forgotten. Sally became more protective of Percy and did whatever she could to protect him. Poseidon grieved under the sea. The waters became restless and seemed to lose a lot of color, becoming more gray-blue. Percy barely remembered his sister being so young, but he often envisioned what it would be like if she survived.

Percy eventually became a hero. Going on multiple quests and saving Olympus twice. He never forgot his sister though. What the family didn't know was on the opposite side of New York, Persephone was being raised by the titans and became her family. Only after the second Titanomachy and second Giant war did he ever find out what happened to his little sister. The one he would never forget.