Chapter VII

After visiting the Di Angelo siblings Persephone was in tears.

'WHAT HAPPENED?!' Everyone thought. They all wanted to know what happened between Persephone and the Di Angelo siblings.

Persephone ran to her room, running through the throne room where Iapetus and Kronos were talking. They looked up to see a blur run past them, seeing the tears in Persephone's eyes, they quickly got up and followed her. Knocking when they reached the door, they heard a muffled "Come in." Walking into the room, they noticed Persephone curled up on her bed, tear streaks ran down her face.

"What happened?" Iapetus asked, concerned.

"I-i cut c-con-contact w-with the Di Angelo's," she managed to stutter out. They sat on the bed and Persephone dove into their lap, seeking comfort. Gently they ran their fingers through her hair. Persephone had changed their lives so much, but they never regretted saving her.

Once Persephone had calmed down, she started to explain. "Koios had a vision that a Satyr would find the siblings in a few years. I left because I knew if they knew about me, they would tell the gods. I removed their memories so they remember me. I didn't want to, but I want to ensure they are safe, even if I lose all contact with them completely."

Bianca and Nico looked at each other. Persephone had really cared about them. They wanted to know more, but by glancing at Luke, they knew they wouldn't get any answers soon. Hades was surprised by the fondness and compassion Persephone had. She knew it would be hard, but she separated from his children, so they could hopefully have a better life. He was also surprised his father didn't make a move to capture Bianca and Nico, though he realized it was probably more of Persephone's persuasion than Kronos's lack of trying.

Nico looked down at the ring that always sat on his finger. It was an Onyx ring

"You have the ring," Luke commented. Noticing that the room was looking towards him, Nico held out his hand revealing the Onyx ring that had been there as long as he remembered.

"How do you know about the rings?" Nico asked Luke.

"She told me. During the titan war, we would often meet up, and she told me before everyone found you."

Nico nodded, "Were you truly trying to capture us?" Luke was silent pondering how to answer the question, as eyes all went to him.

"Yes and no, we wanted to capture you, but we would have never harmed you. Worst case scenario was that Persephone would have escorted you to the Underworld palace, and left you with your father. After the capture of an Olympian. But I guess it worked out okay, with the daughter of Athena being captured instead." Annabeth looked hurt at his words.

"HOW DARE YOU Luke!!" Thalia screamed.

"I NEVER cared about you. My loyalty was to Persephone, my Queen. I wanted to leave with her, descend into the Pit, but she convinced me to go to Camp Half-Blood. Persephone is the reason I found you. She told me to go to Camp."

At Luke's declaration, Thalia and Annabeth stumbled backwards. Zeus and Athena stood up, anger surrounded them.

"Sit down Zeus, you have no control over me. I do not fear you. You are nothing, but a paranoid, bastard of a king with no real power. If Lord Poseidon or Lord Hades wanted to, they could overthrow you. And that's what you fear. Your brothers are stronger than you, which is why you fear them so much, along with the fear you harbor for their children."

Silence filled the throne room. Poseidon and Hades looked at each other having a silent conversation. Zeus looked taken aback and more angry than ever. The other Olympians were silent, watching the brothers, noticing Poseidon and Hades looking at each other. No one said anything as tension built in the throne room.

Finally Poseidon spoke, "You address Hades and I as Lords, but do not with any others. Why is that?"

"Because you are kings. Poseidon, you rule the seas, thousands of life forms are under your rule, you take responsibility and help your kingdom thrive and adapt. Hades also rules a kingdom. His is underground, but still a kingdom. Without a ruler chaos will control the underworld, Hades has to take responsibility to rule his kingdom as well. That is why you are Lords. You have responsibilities and uphold them, unlike Zeus. Zeus, rules Olympus. But not a kingdom. He orders and tells Gods and others what to do, but he doesn't have subjects. Ironic Poseidon and Hades have actual kingdoms with subjects, Zeus has none, but still is so paranoid that his brothers will take over."

Once again silence reigned. Poseidon and Hades walked into a corner and started a small conversation. The Olympians were silent. Persephone and Amphridite looked at each other, both their husbands had kingdoms, they were Queens. The demigod was right, they have subjects, Zeus had nothing except a throne to show power. When Poseidon and Hades were done with their conversation they walked back to their thrones. The difference was the throne next to Poseidon's was moved and an Onyx throne rose next to his. The brothers sat down, with everyone staring.

"Let's continue with the Iris Messages," Hestia said, breaking the silence and growing tension.

"Hold on. I have one last thing to ask, you seem to know a lot about my kingdom, how?" Hades asked.

Luke was silent, he had hoped Hades didn't notice. "Because I am a reincarnation, with Sephie as my soulmate."

"What?" Hades breathed out. Everyone else looked startled.

"Persephone and I are reincarnations. We were together in our last life and now we are together again in this life."

"Whose children were you?" Poseidon asked.

"I was a son of Hades, Persephone, a daughter of Aphrodite."

Enjoy the update. With all my summer activities this is what I was able to do. Hopefully you enjoy this little plot detail. With school starting soon, I will have less time. But hopefully will get more update going when I can. Thank you for reading my story. Please do not ask me to update. I try my best and I can't always work on this story. Thank you for all your support.