Chapter IV

(4 years later; Persephone is 8)

"Iapetus! Hyperion! Atlas! Where are you? I want to leave," Persephone yelled, her voice echoing through the halls where she was walking. Poseidon looked at his daughter when her picture appeared in the Iris Message. She was an exact replica of himself. Long black hair that was braided flowed down to her waist, sea green eyes. Percy looked at his sister, she looked exactly like him. Apparently Poseidon's genes ran true.

"We are right here," they spoke in sync, walking into view.

"Can I go now?" she asked impatiently.

"Yes, just grab your weapons in case of an attack." At the words weapons, the room froze, Was she being trained as the child of the prophecy? Without another word, she ran into the training room with Iapetus and Hyperion at her side. She ran over to the weapons self and started grabbing her weapons. Persephone ran over to the self and grabbed multiple weapons. On her thigh, she sheathed a knife. She grabbed a bow and it turned into a ring which she put on her finger. The bow had unlimited arrows, all she needed to do was pull back on the string for an arrow. She grabbed her shield and it turned into a bracelet. She grabbed two daggers and they turned into two more rings that she placed on her fingers. She grabbed a sword, which was Tempered Steel, Celestial Bronze, Imperial Gold, and Stygian Iron. The sword turned into another ring she placed on her hand. She grabbed another Celestial Bronze sword and turned it into a ring as well. And lastly another Celestial Bronze knife that turned into a necklace she placed around her neck. Persephone was proud to say that she knew how to use each one of these weapons including a spear, but she didn't want to bring one with her. Persephone learned that monsters hunted demigods and that she needed to know how to defend herself. All her family taught her to use each weapon they prefered and then they showed her the others.

Everyone froze, a 8 year old girl knew how to use more weapons than any of them, even at their age now. The demigods hoped they never faced her in battle, because they felt they knew they would be screwed. She probably knew how to combat with these weapons along with knowledge of how to counter.

"I'm ready. Is Atlas coming soon?" As soon as these words left her mouth Altas appeared in all his glory.

"I'm here," Atlas spoke, with Kronos right behind him.

"Grandfather, Uncle Iapetus, Uncle Hyperion, Uncle Lelantos, you're here," Persephone exclaimed in excitement.

The gods looked upfrontly shocked by the titles she used to address the titans. The demigods tried hard to control their reactions.

"Of course we are here," Kronos said. "We are going with you till you reach the surface." They chatted and talked until they reached the exit.

"Here you go," Kronos said, hanging her a bag. "This bag may look small, but you can carry however much of anything in there." Persephone knew what was in the bag, a debit card with $1,000,000 and a few extra daggers that were for emergency use only. The debit card was a gift for her to use as she wanted, when she wanted to go to the mortal realm and wander. They wanted her to enjoy herself, but also make sure that she was safe from any threats.

Poseidon was glad that his daughter was happy. He was worried the titans would mistreat her, but they apparently raised her well. Percy was having similar thoughts, but was more cautious. The gods were shocked that the titans cared so much. The demigods were becoming jealous, Persephone had the dream life. Whatever she wanted, money, an encouraging family, a family in general they loved and took care of her. None of the demigods forgot that titans were raising her, they were just jealous that her life was better than most of theirs, and she was being raised by titans, Olympus's enemies. Persephone walked around, enjoying the sights and looking at everything. Finally she saw a sweet shop, and she decided to try it. Luke froze, this was when he met Persephone. He realized that all his secrets were probably going to be shared, so he calmed himself and prepared for the questions. Persephone was thinking about how relieved she was that she didn't have to attend school. Iapetus, Atlas, Hyperion, Krios, Koios, Lelantos, Perses, and Pallas were surprisingly really good teachers and she knew a lot. When she walked out of the candy shop with her bag of candy, her eyes met with a blonde hair, blue eyed boy. The room slowly looked towards Luke. The only one who matched the description. Luke looked towards them with defiance in his eyes.