💰𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗿💰

"That's enough, sanzu"

Said the white haired depressed man, letting down his feet and glaring at Sanzu who flinched. "I...I'm sorry my king..." apologized the pink haired drug lord while stepping back as he looked at the ground.

"My king? What is with that weird kinky name?" Thought Takemichi while smirking, he looked around to see where Nahoya and Souya was and said "I'm so tired.. 'yawns' nahoya, souta take me back now.." (we gon call Souta 'Souya' now)

The twins looked at each other before Nahoya remembered, "doesn't  michi faint when he's tired—" before a loud thud was heard and all the men in the room looked at the blue eyed beauty who was now dead asleep on the floor.

"Michi!!" Souya yelled as he ran towards the sleeping Takemichi before he was picked up by the older haitani , "hey what is the meaning of this!?" Yelled Nahoya walking towards Ran who was smiling mischievously, "brother, we shouldn't fight them right now, we're outnumbered." Whispered Souya to his brother while pulling the peach haired male's arm.

"No.. we aren't actually." Said Nahoya, smile widening even more, "what?" Said Said Souya before looking behind Nahoya and seeing the message he sent to the other gamblers before his eyes widen. The door bursted open as dozens of men in black suits came in and pointed large guns at the Bonten members who seemed a little shocked.

"Well well well.. what do you Bonten dogs think you're doing here in our lovely casino?" Said a black haired man with his hair tied up, the sides of his head was shaved and a dragon tattoo was printed there, he wore a black shirt, the top part unbuttoned showing his broad chest. He had grey pants and a white fluffy jacket hanging on his shoulders.

The man had his arms crossed while he glared daggers at the Bonten executives, and especially at the one who had the same eyes as his but both seemed different from each other's. "Draken.. long time no see.." uttered the Bonten leader while gripping on the gun in his pocket.

"Yeah right.. manjiro" said the dragon tattooed man as he saw Takemichi in the hands of ran, he frowned as he saw the blue eyed beauty in the hands of his enemies, "give the male back and we might just let you Bonten shits off with just one bullet inside your bodies." Draken threatened but the Bonten executives didn't even care.

"Nice try Ken-chin.. but we are the one with power here." Said the Bonten leader, snapping his fingers as Sanzu pointed a gun at Takemichi's head, the pink haired male giggled psychotically saying, "when he wakes up.. kekeke! he'll find himself in heaven!!"

Nahoya, Souya, and Draken had an irk mark on their foreheads, clearly looking pissed as they looked at their most beloved person in the world getting a gun pointed at his head without him even being conscious.

"Hmm.. now don't even try stopping us Ken-chin, or else you'll get hurt along with the ones you cherish." Said the Bonten leader as he left the room, the Bonten executives following him closely behind with Takemichi still in Ran's hands.

After Bonten had left, the three famous gamblers inside the messed up room had clenched their fists so tightly it started bleeding, they had a dark look on their face, it was exactly the look of someone who was planning a mass murder because something didn't go their way.

"Nahoya." Called Draken as the peach haired male looked towards the buff man's direction saying "yes?", "call Hanma and Izana. Tell them to quickly get back.. We're about to kill those Bonten freaks." Ordered Draken while Nahoya smiled widely, obviously thinking about how he's going to make those Bonten bastards pay for taking their beloved psycho.