𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝟮: 𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻'𝘀 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲

Kakucho's First Time

"Ah! Ah! Too fast! W-wait!" Loud moans were heard as he passed the special room. A huge blush on Kakucho's face was visible as he tried to carry the tray with a bottle of wine and a glass on it. "How lucky." Was the only thing he could think of whenever he would hear Takemichi's moans while getting fucked by the others.

Traveling to Izana's room, he knocked on the door and heard a come in from the other side. "My king, I have brought your favorite wine." Kakucho put the wine and the glass down on a small round table as he observed Izana gambling with a challenger. Obviously Izana is winning.

"Thank you Kakucho. Challenger, I think we already know the outcome. Give up or else you'll forever be in debt to the casino." Izana warned as he stared at the poor man's face, all sweaty and sour looking.

"No! I'll take my parents money back and make you guys suffer!!" The man put a million dollar chip on 19-36 even, while Izana sighed and shrugged, grinning as he put the same amount of bet on 1-18 odd.

"Ugh!! Again?! Are you trying to annoy me you damn half-ling!" The man yelled as the roulette spun around and around. "No, I'm just certain of my victory." The small ball finally stopped spinning and landed on 1, odd.

"FUCK!!" The man yelled as he punched the table in anger. "Escort him out of here. And all my winnings can be put in the casino's lending bank." The servants around nodded as they put the mountain of chips onto a tray and escorted the man out of the casino.

Kakucho closed his eyes and popped the wine bottle open, pouring a glass for Izana and offering it to him. "Thanks Kakucho, have you seen Michi?" Izana took a sip from the glass while Kakucho bowed, "He's currently having sexual interaction with the others at the special room. Would you like me to call him?"

Izana: No thanks, just tell Takemichi I won't be able to shop with him at the mall. 'Thought' 3, 2, 1—

Takemichi: 'opens the door' WHAT?! 'Falls down' ow.

Kakucho: 'helps him up' are you okay?

Takemichi: yes and no at the same time. Why can't you go with me?!

Izana: I'm busy right now darling. I have a flight to Brazil today. South is just so fucking impatient and stupid. 'Rubs forehead'

Takemichi: awww! Then who'll go to the mall with me?! I wanted to go with you!

Izana: you can go with Kakucho.

Takemichi: oh. Okay! 'Holds out hand'

Izana: 'sighs' here, 'Gives him black card'

Takemichi: woo hoo!! Kaku-Chan let's go right now!! 'Pulls his arm'

Kakucho: Takemichi-San I am concerned about your walking skills right now though. 'Sweat drops'

Takemichi: it's fine!~ I'm built like a horse! 'Grins'

Izana: not after bed you ain't.

Takemichi: hey!

Izana: sheesh I'm going now. Bye love. 'Kisses michi' you too Kaku, take care of him. 'Ruffles kaku's hair'