Final Battle

The Bonten King sat in a wooden chair, all the other Bonten executives behind him as they worried about their boss. "What's up little devils!! It's me! And today we're gonna play Old Maid!! Sounds easy right?~" Takemichi laughed loudly as he twirled around with the mic on his hands.

All the other gamblers in the casino, watching the live show, cheered for their all time favorite gambler and basically God. All the Taisyakuten executives were sitting in front of the small stage they had prepared exactly for this moment.

"And since I, cute and beloved gambler, is so~ kind! I'll let two of little Mikey's friends join in on the fun!! I'm so kind right!? Right!?!" Takemichi grabbed the camera pointing at his direction as everyone watching him screamed, "the kindest!!!"

"Oh wow HAHAHAHHA!! I hear all your screams even if we're so afar! This gambler is so touched! But we can't keep our opponents waiting~" The crazy gambler looked back at the Bonten executives who scowled at Takemichi, making his grin wider than ever.

"We really need to stop him from hosting shows in the casino." Mitsuya said as he shook his head while Draken replied, "it keeps our customers happy so we can't even if we want to."

"And so.... let's Gamble To Death!!!" Takemichi clenched his thighs together as he banged on the table, eyes glowing bright blue as his cheeks flushed while staring at the Bonten leader on the other side of the table.

The lights blacked out and opened again, the camera showing Chifuyu intricately shuffling the cards and gathering them in one of his hands before pulling out the Queen of Diamonds, and showing a close-up version of it before throwing it to Baji behind the cameras.

Chifuyu: Remember that what we're betting are our lives. A gun is placed in a drawer inside the table, loaded with just one bullet. Try to use it on other people except the loser of the game, and you shall find a hole in yourself also.

Sanzu: this is crazy!! Can't we just get money!?

Chifuyu: 'smirks' no.

Chifuyu then distributed the cards to the five players, Takemichi, Manjiro, Sanzu, Kokonoi and himself. "I guess they replaced teddy bear with money daddy." Takemichi thought as he arranged all the pairs in his hand and stared at the poker faces of his opponents while waiting for chifuyu's permission to discard the pairs.

"Put all the pairs down." Chifuyu said as one by one, they all let their pairs show. The dealer had 4 cards left, Sanzu 4, Koko 8, Takemichi 5, and Mikey having 6 cards left in his hands.

It was then that the real match started. Old Maid is not only about luck, it's also about reading the differences in your opponents expressions while maintaining a poker face yourself.

"You may pick." Chifuyu offered his cards to Manjiro who took one from it, putting down a pair of aces. Manjiro did the same to Kokonoi, he offered his cards and let the lizard eyed man pick, but he didn't bring down any pairs and was left with 9 cards in his hands. "Don't worry Hajime, your luck will turn around." He said to himself while maintaining his grin.

Sanzu picked one from Kokonoi's cards but also didn't get any pairs. The pink haired man offered his cards to Takemichi face down, The blue eyed gambler was biting his lip from the pressure and sensation of gambling with his life on the line.

Bringing down a pair of 8, Takemichi was left with 4 cards in which he offered to Chifuyu who took one and nodded but didn't discard any pairs. The game continued, almost nearing it's climax while Takemichi kept moving in his seat with excitement.

"Manjiro-kun~ are you having fun?" The blue eyed gambler giggled as he saw the fading facades of the Bonten executives and a bit of distress in their faces. "Takemichi.. do we really need to get our—" Takemichi hit the table and glared at the Bonten leader who flinched in surprise, "Manjiro.. you wouldn't dare ruin the fun right?"