Part 3

"Ivan hon, I'm going to Melina and Alexeis tomorrow for the weekend"

Ivan was gaming and just nodded his head

"And I'm bringing the kids" he just put his two thumbs up, Olivia scoffed and walked out the study room "sometimes I wish I was back in Australia undercover with no kids and no gaming husband" she said under her breath.

Olivia went and packed a bag worth of weekend clothes. She went shopping knowing Ivan wouldn't and shopped so he wouldn't starve to death.

"Okay Melina, Natalie let's go"

"Where are we going?" Natalie asked.

"Somewhere where there's pigs and chickens"

"So a farm" Melina said,

"Sure if that's what you call it"

Olivia walked up to the door with her kids

"mum you have to knock" Melina said sarcastically,

"Maybe we should go"

"There your parents? I would love to meet them"

"They're not my parents, they're more like people I grew up with for four years I think, I lost track of time"

"Right well if you don't knock I will"

"10 year olds I swear" Olivia said under her breath,

Melina knocked, and Alexei opened the door.

"Ahh Olivia we're so glad you're here come, come, come in"

"Ah yeah these are my kids Melina and Natalie"

"Ahh welcome girls I'm Grandpa Alexei" Olivia shook her head,

"Oh please don't call yourself that, ugh"

Olivia walked into the kitchen where Yelena was sitting on the counter top and Melina was finding something in the fridge.

"If it isn't the white widow"

"And if it's the silent red widow" Yelena laughed and hugged her sister.

"And you two must be Melina and Natalie"

"I'm Melina I'm 10 you can call me Mel and this is Natalie she likes to be called Allie she's 7-" Melina walked up to yelena's ear and whispered "she's very quiet"

"Ahh okay then" Yelena laughed,

"Girls go wash up for dinner"

"You make them wash up, you kill people for a living yet you make them wash their hands before they eat their food" Melina said,

Olivia shrugged her shoulder "yeah, so"

"What's for dinner, and don't say pig because I couldn't stomach eating Alexei the pig, poor guy"

"No, Alexei is a pet not a stuffing we're having pork"

"Right, wait not from Alexei right" Melina shook her head and dished up the plates.

They all sat around the table talking about random things, no one said a word about Natasha or how she was doing.

"Natasha sent me an email about the avengers coming up with a plan to save everyone from thanos"

"That's good" Alexei said.