Part 5

****

"Are you my mother" was all Melina heard, she thought the worst, Olivia would hate her if she told her the truth. She wouldn't be able to see Olivia or her kids again.

"Stop being ridiculous, how could I be your mother I'm a widow with no ovaries remember"

"But 24 years ago, you still had ovaries didn't you, yeah see I read that file of yours you had dreykov tied around your finger 'his little pet' you made sure to never get that surgery done, but that all came crashing down in 1991 just as I was born they took me away from you and then you had your little snip snip, but they accidentally gave me back to you in the summer of 1992 when I was just a 1 year old baby and you realised it was your own daughter you were ecstatic because you thought this would be your chance to raise me, it didn't pan out that way did it."

"Please Olivia, I-"

"I thought I was saving you, дурь несусветная, bullshit Melina because if you were you would have sent me to a perfectly normal family, yet I was raised in the red room with my fathers name who was a shield agent isn't that interesting"

"Don't yell at your mother Olivia"

"I'm 24 I can do what I want, but I guess when I got sent back to the red room you couldn't bear to see me turn out like you, so you got your friend to get me out yeah it all makes sense now, everything makes perfect sense"

"I'm sorry"

"Oh your sorry, we'll sorry doesn't cut it when I've been lied to for almost my whole life. I had to find this out from the one person who I hated"

"Please olivia stay"

"I just need to be left alone for just a bit. I'm going to New York. Please look after my kids"

Olivia really needed her big sister, so she headed to the New York avengers compound.

"Hey I'm looking for Nat, is she around"

"Yeah she's in the lounge who are you"

"Her sister"

"Oh" Pepper was deeply confused,

"Wait Nat has a sister" she asked,

"Yeah blondie Nat has a sister, 2 actually" olivia said pissed of.

"Nat"

"Olivia, what, how, oh my god I've missed you. Wait where are your kids?"

"There with Melina, now she's the reason I'm here I could really use you at the moment"

"Yeah anything what is it"

"You're not going to believe this but she's my biological mother"

"Oh I knew it, you were always her favourite and well you don't really look like her but I always knew it"

"Okay Nat I've-" Clint walked in on Nat and Olivia talking,

"Hi, Clint Barton"

"Olivia Belova"

"Oh your the youngest sister"

"Yeah that's about right"

"Come on, I'll introduce you to everyone I know, you're dying to meet them" Nat said,

"Everyone this is my younger sister Olivia, olivia this is Thor, Carol, Bucky, Cap, Tony, the amazing Peppa, Wanda and vision"

"Hi, I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier but I was in a really bad mood" olivia said looking at Peppa who
Just smiled, she kept on staring at Bucky. He was so hot.

"We'll I should probably go back to my kids before my own mother kills them, Russian spy's you can never trust em, so I'll see you another time good luck with thanos and all that"

"How did you get here from Melina house"

"I walked, I'm joking that's literally impossible I flew I am an experienced pilot you know anyway I have to go I'll see you another time nat"

"Hey Liv"

Olivia turned around "yeah"

"I love you"

"Yeah yeah, I love you got you big idiot"

Olivia made it back to St. Petersburg just in time before dark,

"Olivia how was Nat?" Alexei asked,

"She was fine, the same Nat"

"We want to know if you'd like to stay longer"

"We'll fine, only because my forecast app says heavy rain and there is a storm coming so I don't want to endanger my girls"

Olivia stayed for a few days. The first few days she didn't really speak to Melina so it was super awkward, but today she's finally speaking to Melina.

"Please watch my girls outside so they are not killing each other, I need to go to the bathroom" olivia washed her face and was hearing laughing from outside she watched out the bathroom window Melina was playing with the kids outside, she started to tear up it reminded her of when she was in the care of Melina and they'd always play outside together.

Olivia started to wash her hands when she saw everything start to disappear, even her.

"что за херня, what have you done Nat" was all she said before she was started to disappear herself.

****