Last Chapter - Tell Me About It, Shining Star (M)

Fluff, Mature, Sensitive, Slight Songfic, Smut

Warning: Contains mature, sensitive content. Please read at your own risk.

Character:

Baekhyun and Reader

'No matter how many times we're away from one another, I still could find you with your brightest starlight'

1728 words

The year 2023. New year. New day, new week, and probably new resolution for other people. Baekhyun has successfully, completed his military; and since the post-pandemic era, his military completed a month early to allow the institutions to thoroughly clean the camp before accepting new recruits. Baekhyun kept his promise to fetch you and ask you to stay with him during your visit to Seoul. Not only that, as soon as he was discharged, he propose to you to be his girlfriend.

"Wow, your house is so nice", you are amazed to see his comfortable place to live. "May I take a look around? You walk around the house when Baekhyun gives his permission. However, you seem lost when you do not have a room when the other room is made for his gaming room. "Um, I'm sorry to ask this, but you don't want me to go back to my previous housemates, right?" Baekhyun frowns, trying to digest what is trying to say. "Never mind, I'll just sleep on the couch, and I'll buy some wardrobe soon" you decide for yourself.

Baekhyun chortles, while grabbing your hand, he leads you to the bedroom. Your eyebrows furrow. "What? No. I want to sleep alone. What if I kick you off the bed at night? I like a comfy, bed to sleep in. Oh! My clothes too. I know this wardrobe is huge, but my clothes are not that few, as you can see I'll be staying here for a.... few months". Baekhyun hisses. "Excuses.... We should get familiar with sleeping together before marrying. No worries, I'll just buy a new wardrobe and put it in the gaming room". You scoff. "Whatever. We'll talk about this again, later. Now, let me get a good bath first. I feel sticky, though".

After showering, you are preparing dinner for both of you, since you arrive late at his house, and you are hungry as well; Baekhyun on the other hand, is taking a bath. You both had a hearty dinner together after he finished the bath. "Sorry, darling. I'm still not sure of your eating preference. I only remember you can't take spicy foods, no cucumber, no uncooked garlic. Sorry, I don't know how to make pizza. I just cook whatever I found in your fridge which is some sausages and....." He suddenly stands up and plants a kiss on your lips to cut you off. "Thank you, my darling. I am already thankful and feel lucky someone cooked for me. This is delicious". You grin.

Baekhyun helps you wash the dishes after dinner. After that, you sit together on a couch, catching each other's lives. "So, will you keep moving across countries for your current job?" You affirm his question. "Wow.... That must be hard" he said. "Yeah. But since my workplaces collaborate, I have no choice but to follow their instructions" you sigh. He hugs you, giving you comfort. "Can I ask you something, personal?" Baekhyun immediately ask. You nod. "Have you found someone else.... when we're away from each other?"

"You won't believe it, it's crazy." you try not to make him jealous. "Try me, darling. Tell me about it." You told him the same thing you have mentioned to D.O. and Kai. "Hmm.... Our situation was similar, you know?". You keep paying attention to his story although you have known about it before. "It's okay, at least we have learnt something from our past." You agree with what your boyfriend said.