The Surprise!

*Zoe's POV*

Ok so today we go to Amercia and, the surprise is meeting the girls for the first time ever. It's 9am and Alfie is gone to get this surprise. I can't wait till Kimmy and Dani meet Chloe! Alfie met Chloe a couple weeks ago at a meet up and found out she's an orphan. We then decided to adopt her because, we need an older child as well. When, Kimmy and Dani wake up Chloe should be here. Chloe is 12, has hair exactly like me, had hazel eyes like Alfie and, she loves YouTube. At 9:30 Alfie and Chloe came into the house. "Hi Chloe." I said she looks like the most sweetest girl ever! "Hi Zoe." It felt weird that she's my daughter and won't call me mum. "Chloe, you can call me mum and Alfie dad. We don't mind we have 2 daughters already." "Wait! I have 2 sisters?" She asked sounding to excited. "Yes, Kimberly and Danielle but, we call them Kimmy and Dani." Alfie responded. "Can I go pack as we are leaving to go to America today?" "Yes, go ahead." She seemed super happy to have sisters. Apparently she hasn't watched our vlogs in awhile. After about an hour Chloe cam back down holding Dani in her arms and Kimmy following close behind her. "So, I see you girls have met?" "Yup!" Shouted Kimmy. They had all their stuff at the front door. Alfie was loading it in the car. "Whose excited to go see the Shaytards?" I screamed as we left the house. "Me!" All 3 girls and Alfie yelled.