The Baby.

*Zoe's POV*

I was sitting in the lounge watching tv with Kimmy when, I felt something. "Alfie!" I yelled. No answe. "Alfie's!" I yelled again. Still no answe. Luckily, Niomi and Marcus were just a text away.

Me: Marcus, Nimbob, can you come pick Dani, Kimmy, Choe and I up?

Marcus: Sure, why?

Me: I'm in labour.

Niomi: Oh Zoe! We're on our way now. Where's Alfie?

Me: I don't know

A few minutes later I had the girls in the car and they drove us to the hospital. Marcus signed me in. "Thanks Marcus". Niomi's mum watched their baby boy Noah who is now 4 months old. I was in Room 505. The same room Dani was born in. "Dani. This was the room you were born in." I tell her poking her nose gently. She giggled the cutest little giggle ever. At 12:32pm Alfie comes in. "Zo, wny didn't you call me?" "I didn't know where you were!" "Ooh. I was out with Poppy. She's here by the way." I nodded. The pain was getting worse. At 5:45pm it was time. "Ok darling push on the count of 3. 1...2...3..." I pushed. "Ok again. 1...2...3..." I did the same. I did that till they told me he was here. "Congrats Mrs. Deyes on your beautiful baby boy." My baby boy was born on October 29th. 2 days before Halloween. "Dani, come meet your baby brother." She came up and gave him a kiss on the forehead. So did Kimmy and Chloe. "What's his name?" Kimmy asked. "Well. Your daddy and I thought about Cody." "It's perfect" Chloe told us. "Welcome to the world baby Cody" Everyone of our friends and family said when they came into see him. I have the worlds greatest family.

——————————-

The book is done!!!!!! If you enjoyed this please tell me below. I will start writing the sequel today!!! Thanks for reading and making SUGGestions. Get it? That was so corny. Thanks for reading again. See you soon.