𝐹𝑆|011

♡𝑋О FIRST SIGHT ♡𝑋О
011| sUpPOrt?

June 29thOur Lady of the Lake Hospital2:30 pm

June 29th
Our Lady of the Lake Hospital
2:30 pm

Laying down on the bed, Nevaeh watched as the nurse applied jelly on to her stomach and shortly the device to see into her womb. This was the second time she was called in for an ultrasound within a two week period. The first time around, the baby's heartbeat was a bit of a concern for the nurses so they wanted her to return a few days later to check again. Also in the first appointment, it was revealed that Nevaeh was expecting a baby boy which was definitely a relief to her ears. She couldn't imagine her and Myles having a girl with his attitude problems.

Dee was also present in the room after giving her a ride to her appointment today. She's been a huge help for Nevaeh lately as she continues to adjust in her changing life. The Welfare office finally got in touch with her and successfully approved her for multiple benefits. She was even admitted into a nice women's shelter, where she could stay instead of camping inside of her car. Of course she was grateful for the opportunity but her and Dee have been searching for some kind of small apartment in the meantime.

With all three of them gazing up at the monitor, the nurse focused in on the growing fetus on screen. "This looks promising, his heartbeat has sped up" the nurse commented.

 "This looks promising, his heartbeat has sped up" the nurse commented

"Why do you think it was so slow before?"

"It happens. Fetal development isn't perfect but it's good that the lil guy's heart is beating at a rate it should be now. Sometimes there can be a heart blockage that causes a disruption in the electric connection." she explained.

"How come he's so still? Shouldn't he be moving around a lot more?" Asked Dee.

"He's likely resting right now is all–"

"Yeh, and let em rest because he started kicking me lately" Nevaeh chuckled. "I'm glad he's doing okay though. I was worried his heart was gonna get slower"

"Yeah, of course. We'll keep monitoring you throughout this month but as of right now, everything looks healthy again. You're little man is growing strong"