warm hugs | pt. 4

Y/N's POV

I woke up in a very bright white place, I don't know where am I. "oh my goodness, what in the world just happened" I mumbled to myself. after looking around the place, I saw someone walking towards me, I don't know who she is but she beautiful. She has this short soft curly hair, brown skin, and she's like 5'5 tall.

"hi, how are you? are you feeling fine?" the girl asked me, "I'm fine thank you. may I know where am I and who you are?" I replied to the beautiful girl. "I'm Rebecca, you're in between heaven and hell", she responded. "why am I here? what happened to me?" I asked in curiosity, "well, do you remember when you punched a 6ft tall guy?" Rebecca responded.

"I do remember that", I answered, "you just got beaten up by that guy and his friends. you're in also in a coma", she replied. I was shocked, but not so shocked.

"you will decide if you want to live or not", she added. "I think I have to live. I have to protect Isa from those skanks. If I chose not to live, then those men will hurt my only best friend", I thought to myself.

Isabela's POV

it's been months and still, she's not awake. I prayed that she wakes so we could go back home.

*/1 HOUR LATER/*

I was just by Y/N's side, holding her hand, hoping that she wakes up. I was tearing a little when I felt a sudden move from her hand I'm holding. my eyes widen. "Y/N? Y/N, are you awake?" I cried.

Y/N's POV

I felt a tear on my hand as I try to move it a little. I opened my eyes slowly, I heard a girl sobbing while holding my hands, it was Isabela. I'm happy she's here by my side.

"W-where am I?", I said.

"oh Y/N, you're awake. I knew your gonna be okay. I missed you", Isabela said while crying. she hugged me so tight as if she'll lose me. I hugged her back, "aww, I missed you too, bitch", I sarcastically replied so she stops crying, I don't want to see her crying. "stop that, why did this happen to you? who did this to you?", Isa asked crying in worry and curiosity. "I-I umm... I punched a 6ft tall guy" I responded. "why the fuck did you do that!? what was that for?! I'm very worried about you, yet you punched a fucking 6ft tall guy?!" Isabela shouted but not that loud. she's so pissed off and tried to leave the room.

"wait, I can explain" I said, "I punch the guy because he and he's friends are talking shits about you and they were planning to..." I hesitated to continue. "PLANNING TO WHAT?!", Isabela asked in anger. "they were planning to do something to you", I answered, I'm scared of Isa when she's mad. she could just grow a vine and put it on to your neck and twist it.

"like what?!", Isa asked. "they were planning to umm...to r-rape you", I can't said that word. that word sounds disgusting, eww. but anyways, Isabela hugged me, again but tighter. "oh Y/N, you should've told me. I will never let this happen to you, ever again. I love you, you're my only best friend." Isabela said to me while she's tearing. well, I did also cry. "I love you too, I just want you to be safe from those skanks. they're disgusting shits", I sarcastically replied, "hah, you know I have my powers, right?", Isabela chuckled. "well, yeah I do know that but still. I don't want people talking shitty topics that you were in it", I said.

I saw my mom sleeping at the couch, I bet she's tired. Isabela gave me an arepa that Tia Julieta made, I immediately ate it and I felt much better.

Isabela's POV

so this cute bitch just woke up and I'm really happy. we just chatted about anything while we wait for her mom to wake up 'cause it's disrespectful if I woke Tia Perla. but there's something I'm feeling and I don't know what it is, it's kinda muddling. like, whenever I'm with Y/N, I feel warmness in my stomach. it's like butterflies in my stomach. and whenever I stare at Y/N while she's look at the sky, I melt. am I falling for her?

oh my gosh ISABELA, what the hell! why are falling for her?! she's just you're BEST FRIEND, c'mon. Abuela won't like it if you're falling for someone who has the same gender as you, think straight Isa. you have to be perfect, control yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kinda short I guess but I'll try my best to make a longer one :)