CHAPTER FOURTEEN

═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╗

SEASON ONE - EPISODE TEN - THE CASKET GIRLS

╚═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╝

♡

Thea was leaning against the piano looking at the two older vampires talking about losing Davina,  Marcel's weapon and no woman should ever be a man's weapon, she's her own weapon and she gets to use her power as she wants.

"You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to know the obvious. Our secret weapon has escaped." Klaus tells Marcel with sarcasm.

"She's not your weapon Nik, she's her own weapon and she doesn't need a man controlling her." Thea says as she sits down and crosses her legs.

"Us girls don't need no man to know if we're powerful." Thea points out.

Klaus gives her an annoyed look. "We are not discussing that subject right now." Klaus tells her.

Marcel sighs. "She wouldn't just leave. She knows the witches want her back." Marcel tells him. "Her violin is missing. She may have left of her own volition." Elijah points out to them.

"I have no idea where Davina is, or why she ran away."

"Can I suggest you take a step back?"

"I can assure you I have absolutely no desire to see that child come into harm's way." Elijah tells Marcel.

"She's suffered enough with this Harvest ritual nonsense.to whom you refer to so affectionately, is the most powerful witch in New Orleans. If she's fled, what's to stop her from destroying us?"