CHAPTER SIXTEEN

╔═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╗

SEASON ONE - EPISODE TWELVE - DANCE BACK FROM THE GRAVE

╚═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╝

♡

Thea, Elijah and Rebekah walk through the streets of the french quarter. "Now, you may doubt him, but today, I saw Niklaus demonstrate mercy towards an enemy. Tell me that's not progress." Elijah points out.

"Please, Elijah. Who do you think convinced Klaus to let Thierry out?" Rebekah asked him.

"Why would you do such a thing?"

"Because, despite Klaus's reprieve, Thierry despises him. I like that about Thierry. I also like that he used to date a witch, so he knows about French Quarter covens. Maybe he can lead me to whoever stole off with the Harvest magic." Rebekah informs him.

"Rebekah, we are all devastated by the outcome of this ritual." Elijah tells her. "Yeah, but Klaus makes it seem like it was nothing. A teenage girl died, she didn't get to live a long life." Thea says to him.

"That's just it. There was no outcome. We both know that power like that doesn't just vanish. I say someone stole it. I'd like to know who, and then I'd like to make an ally out of them."

"I don't think thats a smart idea Rebekah,  what if they don't want to make a deal with an original." Thea points out.

"But with me they would." Rebekah says as Thea shakes her head.