CHAPTER SIXTEEN

╔═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╗

CHAPTER SIXTEEN AU - THE CHECK UP

╚═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╝

One week has went by quick, it's been a week since she threatened Elena and Caroline. So it's literally been a month since Kol died.

But to Thea it felt like he's been gone for years, she missed him so much. She just wanted to see him one last time just for a little bit, that's all she's asking for.

Today was her check up, to see what the gender of the baby would be. It could be a boy or a girl, Thea wants it to be a girl so bad, she wouldn't know how she would react if she had a boy and ended up looking like Kol she would be crying with the baby.

Thea sighs and saw her father in the kitchen with a cup of coffee in his hand and he uses the other hand to pour orange juice in a glass cup for Thea.

"Her you go." He says, handing her the glass of orange juice. She smiles at him and thanked him.

She took a sip of it and looks at her father, who gave her a look. "What?" She bluntly questioned.

"Do you want me to go to your check up with you?" He asked and she shakes her head. "I'm fine, I can go by myself." She told him and he nods as he grabs his car keys.

He stretches out his hand and dangles the keys towards her. "Go ahead, take it." He says as she looks at him and then the keys and back at him.

"Are you sure?" She questioned.

"Just take the car Thea." He tells her as he grabs her hand setting the keys on the palm of her hand and she smiles.

"Thanks, ill see you later." She tells him and drinks the last of her orange juice and sets the cup on the table. "Finished." He says and  he grabs the cup.

"Have a great day." He tells her and she walks towards the door and tilts her head to the side and shrugs. "I'll try to." She says and walks out the apartment and out of the building.