𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1: 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆

*┈┈┈ ♪ ┈ ✧《✩》✧ ┈ ♪ ┈┈┈*
.
.
.

"So you want to meet the volleyball team?" 
“Yes.”
"And for what purpose?"
"It would be amazing to see how powerful they've become!"
"That seems irrational."
"What- WHY?!?" 
"Because you've already seen how they've played." 

Miyu pouts and crosses her arms at Yoriku; who sighs in utter amusement.
Why doesn't she want to see the volleyball team? Does she find them boring? To think that she and her friend have the same tastes and likes. What kind of dynamic is this?

As Yoriku grew more tired at seeing Miyu's pouting face, she groaned and held her shoulder. "Fine, but don't attempt to do anything stupid! Kiyo-san is there and it would be an absolute shame if we-"

"Kiyo-san is there?! I promise I won't do anything stupid!" Before Miyu could even step out of the classroom, she ended up stepping on Yoriku's foot. "Don’t step on me." Yoriku sighs as Miyu hangs her arm around Yori and laughs it out. "Hehe, whoops. C'mon- don't give me that look! Let's just go to the GYM."

*┈┈┈ ♪  ┈ ✧《✩》✧ ┈  ♪ ┈┈┈*
.
.
.

“Whoa, this looks like an ordinary gym! Lame~” Miyu commented straightforwardly as Yoriku, who stood alongside her, silently chuckled at her silly comment. "Let's go in, I still have a lot to do." She walked past Miyu as she jogged to catch up to her.

"Good day, bitches!" Miyu exclaims as she swings open the door. "You're meant to knock on the door before entering," Yoriku mutters to Miyu, facepalming. “Sorry, but I wasn’t raised that way~!” Miyu sang out, totally ignoring the fact that everyone's attention was drawn to the two females.

“Mimi? Yori?”

Miyu gave a brief glimpse at the person who had called her, only to dazzle and dash over to them.

“KIYO!!”

"Oh, how I missed you, Kiyo-chan! We've been wanting to see you but couldn't find the opportunity to!" Miyu hugged the individual and added, "Oh, don’t worry! Yori-chan also misses you~” "Kiyo-chan" laughs and pats her head, stating, "I'm delighted you came to visit now. I was planning on contacting you today." They broke the hug and looked at each other

"Seems like you don't need to~ We, the gays-"Oh my god, please shut up."-have arrived for you, our lovely queen!" Yoriku's face palmed once again, and was surprised to hear a loud voice.

“Kiyoko-san, who is this annoying beetle?!” Miyu turns around to see an (almost bald) bald man and a shortie with bleached hair making some funny ass stance.

“Um- excuse me, the heck? Did you just call me annoying? I will shove Harry’s wand up your ass and say a spell for you to turn into a-” Miyu rolled up her sleeves and was about to pounce on that bald man- “Miyu, settle down.” Yoriku held Miyu’s arm and pulled her beside her, she glared at the girl and didn’t stop. “bUT HE CALLED ME ANNOYING! ARE YOU JUST GOING TO LET THAT SLIDE?!”

“He’s one of Kiyo-san’s friends.” Yoriku glared again, holding Miyu’s arm tighter. She groaned and settled down; huffing. Geez, just because it’s Kiyoko’s friend doesn’t mean she can’t pounce on them. The audacity! Miyu calms down and glares at the bald man. He looks the same year as them. Specifically, a 2nd Year.
 “Fine, for Kiyo’s sake.” She surrenders, still throwing daggers at the bald man.

Kiyoko chuckles in amusement as she glances at Yoriku, who was still holding down Miyu from biting the so-called friend.''Yori, it’s been a while.” Kiyoko smiled at her old friend who now looked at her. "Yes, it has."  Yoriku stated as she let go of Miyu, who made a face at the so-called buddy, "I'm still astonished you went for the volleyball club now." Kiyoko nodded as she surprisingly pulled Yoriku to a hug. Yoriku was shocked, to say the least, but returned the hug.

“Hey! A group hug coming through!” As Miyu entered the embrace and grinned widely, Kiyoko and Yoriku were squeezed. This ball of sunshine can never get enough huh?

*┈┈┈ ♪  ┈ ✧《✩》✧ ┈  ♪ ┈┈┈*
.
.
.

“That shrimpy can jump high! Like Midoriya from MHA! Did you know that, Yori-chan?!”
"Certainly, I read the files with you. Though, I'm fascinated as to how much strength he still possesses."
“That’s kinda deep bro, but I like it!”

As Yoriku and Miyu browsed through the files, a certain person was watching them. 

'They must have a lot of growth.’ Kiyoko thought as she panted a small smile.

"I'm very proud of both of you.. I hope nothing can separate the both of you."
.
.
.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈