𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2: 𝐀𝐂𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒

*┈┈┈ ♪  ┈ ✧《✩》✧ ┈  ♪ ┈┈┈*
.
.
.

While Yoriku and Miyu were having their conversation, the volleyball players were questioning Kiyoko about the two girls who had unexpectedly entered the gym. Some of them were excited, welcoming; some of them were confused, curious; and some of them just didn't seem to care. "Kiyoko-san! Who's the girl with the eyepatch and the beetle?!" Tanaka asks as he approaches Kiyoko, only to hit him across the face with her clipboard.

"Please respect the "beetle," she's in the same year as you," Kiyoko gently scolds Tanaka, nodding in agreement as he steps back. As Kiyoko shook her head, Sugawara tilted his head and looked at the girls. "What's your relationship with them? Ooh! Childhood friends?" he inquired, giving the 2 girls a warm smile. Miyu returned it, while Yoriku nodded in respect.

"Beep! Wrong! We've known each other for the last two years!" yelled Miyu. They turned to Miyu, who was bouncing around and drawing an X mark with her arms, surprised by her loud voice. Yoriku, who had been hiding behind Kiyoko, emerges and nods in agreement. "But these two are," Kiyoko states, pointing to Yoriku and Miyu. "They've known each other since they were seven," she finishes as she smiles softly.

Yoriku pats Kiyoko's head, as Miyu nods heartily. Yoriku mutters and gives her a small smile, "Glad you still remember." A small orange-haired boy rushes over to Miyu, whose name is Hinata asks excitedly "Do you guys play volleyball?! Senpai! You’re so tall! " He inquired, his voice quivering with excitement. Miyu laughs amusedly, "Yeah! We're a pretty cool duo in our old school! to say the least." she answered, her passion matching his. We've earned two balls of sunshine.

A tall blonde with glasses groaned in annoyance at how loud the GYM already is, just from Hinata and Miyu sharing each other’s passion for volleyball. “Looks like we have another ball of sunshine.” Nishinoya comes up to him "C'mon Tsukishima!" Nishinoya laughs as he hits Tsukishima's back hard, causing Tsukishima to stumble. "At least, try to have a good time!"  As Tsukishima tries to recompose himself, Nishinoya remarks, "You're all stingy and boring."

Tsukishima tsks as he walks beside Yamaguchi, who's worried, and continues to ask him if he's okay "Shut up, Yamaguchi." Yamaguchi instantly shuts up as he lightly scratches his cheek "Sorry Tsuki." Geez, how does Yamaguchi even tolerate this person?

Miyu throws a glance at Tsukishima and Yamaguchi before poking Yoriku and whispering in a silent but distasting voice, "Y'know, he's pretty salty! Kind of bothersome!" That.. did not appear to be the case. Tsukishima smirks, "You know, you're awful at whispering; I can hear you here loud and clear." Miyu gasps dramatically as she pretends to fall on Yoriku, who sighs at her, struggling to lift her up her heavyweight. Geez, why would you even fall on a 5’5 girl when Miyu’s technically 5’7… "You jerk! I am NOT awful at whispering! Y-you simply have huge ears!" Miyu stammered loudly. And the GYM fell silent…

"LMAOO TSUKISHIMA HAS BIG EARS!" "Did you just say 'lmao' out loud-" "hELP- TANAKA SAID WHAT?!?" "SALTYSHIMA HAS BIG EARS~" "SHUT UP DAMN IT-" "T-TSUKI! OH MY GOSH- NO PLEASE GIVE HIM MERCY" 

Chaos erupted as others teased Tsukishima, while others were puzzled at Tanaka's sentence.  "Oh Baal, please have compassion on these men who might be perhaps psychologically disturbed," Yoriku discreetly prays to who knows who while others continue to secretly chuckle.

Suddenly, loud stomps resonated through the gym as a man in his 30s yelled angrily, "WHAT ARE YOU BRATS DOING IN PRACTICE?! I WENT TO THE BATHROOM FOR LIKE- 7 MINUTES AND YOU'RE ALREADY IN CHAOS?? GET BACK TO PRACTICE BRATS!" everyone quivers in terror and proceeds to what they were meant to do.