𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3: 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄

*┈┈┈ ♪ ┈ ✧《✩》✧ ┈ ♪ ┈┈┈*
.
.
.

BANG BANG BANG

As she accidentally banged her forehead on the table next to her, Yoriku's eyes instantly shot up. She gets up to her door, groaning in discomfort as she steps away from her blanket. With a scowl, she opens her door to find a beaming Miyu waiting for her.

She sighs tiredly as she rubs her sore forehead, "What do you want?" She grumbles, glancing up at Miyu who's still smiling at her. "Well, good morning to you too! It's time to eat!" Miyu smiles widely. Yoriku rolls her eyes "Fine fine, just wait for me downstairs. I still need to take a shower." She instructed, while Miyu nodded gleefully and followed her instruction. Yoriku sighs, already exhausted from dealing with Miyu's upbeat energy, and shuts her door to complete her business.

*┈┈┈ ♪ ┈ ✧《✩》✧ ┈ ♪ ┈┈┈*

“Man! That sure did feel like years to wait for you." Miyu points out, slouching. Yoriku passes by her with a forced smile, gently patting her back; she doesn't want her to slouch since it's bad for her posture. "Thank you for waiting for me, but no need to exaggerate," she stated, shrugging and swiftly reaching for the muffins prepared by her aunt, who had left to work as a lawyer.

She hurriedly finishes her muffin before rushing to fetch a few essentials, before informing Miyu, "Go get your stuff, we should go." Miyu grinned and slipped away to grab her bag. Yoriku walks up to the door and inserts into her school shoes. "Miyu, are you finished yet?" she queries, smoothing her uniform to make it seem neat. Miyu slides next to her and nods enthusiastically as Yoriku opens the door for her. Miyu eagerly rushes out, causing Yoriku to lock the door and follow her.

"What a wonderful day today!" Miyu exclaims enthusiastically, skipping and whirling around; enjoying her surroundings. Yoriku groans behind her, having enough of the energy she's giving. My my, it appears that someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. They entered the school with a large number of students, Miyu inhales and exhales the fresh air, while Yoriku grumbles, panting softly. "Can you not run early in the morning? I'm too tired to keep up with that damn pace of yours." Yoriku complains. "Haha! You stayed up late again, didn't ya?" Miyu laughs, slapping Yoriku's back, causing Yoriku to grunt in annoyance, "Please shut up." She hushes her, heading straight inside the school grounds, making Miyu grin and follow her, teasing her again.

*┈┈┈ ♪ ┈ ✧《✩》✧ ┈ ♪ ┈┈┈*

"What took you so long?" Yoriku asked, crossing her arms as Miyu pants. Yoriku pats her back and begins going towards the school canteen. "I'm sorry! I had a ridiculous project to do and I had to fake an excuse to escape the nasty group!" Miyu complains. “It took you so long that I have to wait for 10 minutes here burning in the sunlight. Oh, how rude.” Miyu looked at Yoriku and snickered, "Pfft, whatever! at least I'm not difficult to get up in the morning."

While Miyu fixes her clothes and looks for a place to sit, she wonders, "So! Where's Kiyo-san?" "Oh, she said she had things to run, so I guess we're sitting together to-" Yoriku pauses as she stares down at the person who ran into her.  Her..  hair is orange and tied in a low ponytail, and she is short. She raises her gaze and realizes she has bumped into Yoriku.

The girl's face grew red in shame as she stumbled with her words. "I'm sorry! I didn't see where I was going!" She assured Kyashi, "It's alright, just be careful next time." Kya! Let's go play in the GYM while no one else is!" The girl's teal eyes brighten as she turns to look at Yoriku with a stern and determined face. She bowed and jogged towards the ones who called her. Yoriku's mouth stayed open, trying to figure out what had just happened. It was as though it had happened in a flash.