Fourth Life

Su Jing followed the twin brothers hesitantly as she heard Su Ling whispering to Su Qing "brother,  is she our twin sister? She really looks like me"

Su Qing slapped him in his head "she can hear you....stupid"

Su Jing was a little impatient. She was having a hard time with their whispering. "Umm...can I leave?"

Two pairs of eyes turned around to look at her "no"

Su Jing looked down and wanted to run from there. Otherwise maybe she will be hurt beyond words. Her fear came true as Su Qing said gently "Sister, you can't escape from reality"

Su Jing knelt there with a thump "wh-what do you mean. I can't understand anything"

Su Qing squatted down next to her and wiped the tears "we are your biological twin brothers and it's the truth"

Su Jing didn't say anything and cried. After a while, she stood and looked at them "Why are yo here now to finish everything?"

Su Qing sighed. He knew that her sister's life was easy as a pair of rich husband wife have adopted her. Just her foster grandparents never liked her because she was not their bloodline. But her foster parents loved her very much. The crack in their relationship only appeared when Su Jing wanted to became an actress. Her foster grandma locked her in the house and her foster parent also disagreed with her decision. So she ran away from home. Her foster father was very angry. He told her that if she disclosed her identity as the heiress of Su Family outside then she will be taken back to home and have to get engaged with anyone they like.

That's why she was being bullied for a few days after she ran away from home. Only her foster Grandparents were happy. They want their grandson from their daughter's side to inherit all of their property.

Su Qing patted her head as Su Jing fell asleep from crying. They took her back to their residence.

When Su Jing woke up, she saw herself in a warm and cozy room. You can see that the room was arranged with care and thoughtfulness. She heard a music and walked out of the room. A boy was sitting in front of a grand piano and playing. He didn't realize her presence and continued to play. The tune was really soothing to her nerves.

After he finished the music and opened his eyes, he felt a eyes on him. He turned and looked at her embrassedly "ahhh, sorry I woke you up. Come sit here, I will go and ask the big brother if he will eat now."

A girl from another room came out yawning "it was a another good piece, second brother Su. Eh? Why are you dressed as a girl here.  You brothers really likes to dress up as a girl"

A angry voice interrupted him "you little girl open your eyes carefully"

Ye Yan froze and looked at Su Qing behind her "Big brother Su." The  her eye widened as she saw Su Ling behind him then she looked at Su Jing.  "Aahhh? Am I seeing things?"
She rubbed her eyes but still saw Su Jing. Su Qing sat down on the dinner table elegantly "it's our little sister, Su Jing"

Ye Yan hold her temple "do you have any another siblings left? Then can you just inform me first"

Su Qing shook her head as Su Ling gentlemanly waited for Su Jing to sit.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Ye Yan saw another man roaming in the house one morning as she asked Su Ling because Su Qing was asleep "you guys didn't told me that you have a big brother?"

Su Ling looked at her silently "it's not a big brother"

Ye Yan stared at the men and whispered curiously " Then? Cousins?"

Su Qing yawned as he came out of his room and pecked at the man's cheek "its husband"

Su Ling : .....I know

Ye Yan : .....??!!

Su Jing who just came in after jogging : .....shy*