Ninth Life

Su Qing really wanted to ignore this green tea. But the waiter leading them seem to notice Tu Ranran." Mr. Hu, that young master seems to asking you"

Su Qing raised his eyebrow "who? Ahh no I don't know him"

Tu Ranran could only see their leaving back helplessly and was invited outside by the guards. He looked down with resentment "You forced me to do this"
.
.

Su Qing and his meal was taken care by Shi Mingxin these few days. He showed that he was quite annoyed but was enjoying it very much. But he have to act accordingly to his character. The original host already acted out of character when he fell for Tu Ranran just for a little favor and care as the original owner was thrifty for love and care.

He looked at the man driving the car "Shi MingXin"

Shi MingXin looked at Su Qing "Hmm?"

Su Qing leaned back "why are so keen on taking care of me?"

Shi MingXin was silent for a while. Su Qing sighed and closed his eyes.

After a moment,  the car stopped and Su Qing got off the car. But he was pulled back and a pair of lips were placed on his. He can feel other's hot breath as his waist was pulled tightly in Shi MingXin's arms. They parted with gasping.

Shi MingXin buried his head in Su Qing's neck "That's why.....that's why I am so keen to take care of you. I fell in love...with you Hu SuQing. I love you. I know you treat me only as a enemy or nemesis. But  trust me. I will...chase you until you don't say that you hate me....or I disgust you.....I will not stop"

Maybe Shi MingXin was worried that he will really hear these painful words so he got into the car and drove off leaving Su Qing in a daze.

Su Qing chuckled at seeing this "this part of the soul is really childish but still possessive huh?"

Su Qing didn't see Shi MingXin few days after that but he would receive home made lunch at time. Maybe the order party is somewhat afraid of his rejection.

Su Qing smiled and dropped the suit in his shoulder and walked out of his office. The secretary and assistant followed him outside.

Su Qing waved his hand "go do your own work."

Su Qing drove off the car. He parked his car in the parking lot under Shi MingXin's company and saw the same lowkey car as that day. He frowned.

He walked towards the door and saw that the security guard was throwing out Tu Ranran who was crying bitterly.

The security guard was shocked to see him and the secretary behind the security guard greeted him "Young Master Hu"

Su Qing nodded as Tu Ranran looked at him with hateful eyes. "Young Master Hu, should we chat for a bit"

Su Qing knew that it was the time for the accident plot. He looked at the assistant and then looked at Tu Ranran "en"