Fifth Life

Su Qing got out of the illusion as the man in front of him disappeared.  He looked down as he missed his hubby.
"I don't know where are you. But I will find you soon......I just miss you very much."

After a while, he calmed himself down and looked around. The gate maybe was equipped with teleportation arrays. It teleported them randomly in the manor. It was like a ancient castle from inside. Su Qing started to look around for the exit and obviously for Jiang Xinyi. She was going to stay here in that cold room forever.

A man came out of the shadow as he looked at Su Qing with a smile and licked the blood in the corner in his lips happily. "Baby is fierce"

The man walked behind Su Qing slowly.

Su Qing didn't meet anyone. It made him suspect that he was on another illusion. There are no souls or evil spirits inside the manor which is very contrasting with the situation.

Su Qing saw a door in front of him which was not there a moment ago. He opened the door hesitantly and walked out. When he looked back , He saw a mirror. He understood that he was at a mirror world that was created only for him. Su Qing almost rolled his eyes when he saw Jiang Xinxin in front of him. She smiled seductively and waved at him. Su Qing frowned 'it was better to stay in that mirror world than this'

He pretended not to see her and walked into the opposite direction. Jiang Xinyi smirked and walked behind him with gentle steps.

Su Qing heard a girl cry soon. He opened the door and walked in. He saw a little girl crying with a doll in her hand. She looked at Su Qing "will you play with me?"

Su Qing stared at her as she again asked "will you play with me?" But this time she sounded a little angry and impatient.

Su Qing was reminded about his child from the previous world and teased the little girl "if I win, then what will you reward me"

The girl was confused by his reply. Usually one gives yes or no as a answer. She looked at the doll in his hand. "I will gift you this?"

Su Qing looked at the doll which looked more evil than the girl. "Sure~"

The girl smiled happily but the doll trembled to show its dissatisfaction. The girl smacked the doll in her hands as she frowned angrily "you are not being good."

The pretty little girl slowly transformed into a evil spirit and looked at Su Qing as blood oozed out from her eyes. "Lets play."

Su Qing interrupted her "lets play hide and seek. Okay?"

The girl pouted but she didnt look cute anymore. ".......okay"

She disappeared from there and a voice drifted to Su Qing "You find me. Then I will give you my doll"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Little author was feverish due to covid. But now I am okay, I dont have fever or cough anymore. My symptoms are improving. I realy wanna get better soon. My cousin is getting married on 2nd feb. I have to make sure that I am fully healed before that as I am the only girl in my maternal family. So I have to attend the wedding ceremony. I really was upset but now as there are many days until his wedding and I guess I will get well next week. We were actually going to his home this sunday to help aunt. But now Idk anymore..

May god bless me🥺 and I can say the good news to you next week.

Take care of yourself...xoxo❤

BlackRose~