Lazy day

(Jimin's pov)

I was in my living room, doing nothing when the fleas walked in

I was in my living room, doing nothing when the fleas walked in. They read my mood and Tae laid on the floor and Jungkook sat in a chair. "I almost died yesterday". Taehyung said. "Damn... So close". I said out of breath. "Mmm". Taehyung hums and the room went quiet. We sat in silence for two hours, til the mood got cheery again. "I... Honestly don't want to do anything". Jungkook says. "Stop lying". I said.

"No, I'm serious". Jungkook looks at me. "Your lazy ass mood ruined me". Jungkook said. "Then let's talk". Taehyung said. "As your best friend... I hate you". I said. "Well fuck you too Jimin". Taehyung says and I laughed. "We can talk bae". Jungkook said. "Thanks boo". Taehyung smacks his lips. "So...". Taehyung rubs his hands together and I was already tired  of him. "Spill that shit babe". Jungkook said.

"If I was a girl, I wouldn't stick those tampons things in me". Taehyung said. "And it begins". I whispered to myself. "Like, they weren't designed to be all up in there and if they were, they should feel like a dick". Taehyung said. "I... Agree". Jungkook said. "Oh my god". I groaned. "I also hate how people can't count". Jungkook says. "One plus one is one cause all you need is a dick and a hole to make a movie". Jungkook said.

"Everyday, God is tossing us aside little by little". I blurt out. "Come on Chim! Join us!". Taehyung says. "No". I said. "Why? You don't have anything to share with the class?". Jungkook asked and I looked at him. "What sixty times ten?". I asked him. "Elevened seven". Jungkook quickly replied. "I hate this generation". I pinched my nose. "Whatever, I'm hungry". Jungkook walks out and Taehyung slithers his way over to me.

"Oh dear God". I groaned. "What is it?". I asked. "I'm sorry but can we think of another word for cum cause I can't with that nastea ass word anymore". Taehyung says. "Ok". I said and ignored him. "I got snacks!". Jungkook cheers. "Kook! Think fast!". Taehyung says. "You know he can't do that". I said. "Leave my man alone". Taehyung glared at me and I laughed. "What's up babe?". Jungkook asked, putting the snacks down. "Quick, think of something to call come".

"White pee, sex juice, body paint, dick yogurt, coconut milk, dick alfredo sauce". Jungkook listed some things and I quietly looked at Taehyung. "I... I defended you". Taehyung says. "Did you not like those?". Jungkook asked. "It was the Alfredo sauce for me". I said. "It was the yogurt for me". Taehyung said. "Oh...". Jungkook rubs his head. "I got more!". Jungkook says.

"Get out".