Why!?!?!

I was sleeping in my room when I felt some dumb shit near me

I was sleeping in my room when I felt some dumb shit near me... Followed by loud smacking.

 Followed by loud smacking

I groaned and turned over. "Yeet!". Jungkook yells and kicks my off my bed. "THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!". I screamed. "Good morning Ch...". I threw my lamp at Tae and Jungkook caught it. "Thanks babe". Taehyung kissed Jungkook on his cheek. "You're welcome babe". Jungkook smiled and I tossed my boot in his face.

"His money!". Taehyung yelled. "Are you ok?". Taehyung asked. "My money?". Jungkook hissed. "What?". Taehyung tiles his head. "Your face is the reason why you have money". Taehyung said. "You love me for my money don't you?". Jungkook asked and Taehyung literally laughed right in his face. "I have Gucci... Fuck your money".

"What do you assheads want?". I rubbed my head. "What would a asshead look like?". Taehyung asked. "A head coming out a ass, duh". Jungkook said. "That's to simple". Taehyung says. "You're right". Jungkook rubs his chin. "Kook, picture this... Two heads taking selfies... In each other asses". Taehyung said. "Brilliant". Jungkook said.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE!?!". I screamed. "Me or Kookie?". Taehyung asked. "Tae, I swear to god...". "Don't swear at god". Jungkook gasped. "You're going to hell". Taehyung said. "Oh my god". I covered my face. "What you oh'ing God for?". Jungkook says. "AHHH!". I pulled my hair. "That's what we did when we found out that oppa was coming here!". Taehyung squealed.

"And why do I care?". I raised my brow. "Cause you're going by force". Jungkook darkly grins. "No the fuck I ain't". I huffed and Taehyung grabbed my throat. "We need your body, not you, we need to be the first ones to see Yoongi and get our merch signed first... Your ass doesn't have a choice". Taehyung said coldly. I laughed, grabbed his arm and twisted it.

"Oww!!!". Taehyung yelped. "Tae!". Jungkook yells and I glared at him. "Listen here Tae, next time you grab me, I'm just going to slit your wrist got it?". I said in a satanic voice. "Ye-yes". Taehyung says scared. "Now fucking ask me nicely". I said. "Ca-can you come with us Hyung, please?". Taehyung asked. "Fine". I let him go and he ran to Jungkook. "You ok?". Jungkook said. "It was so scary".

"Now both of you, out". I ordered. "Bye Hyung". The coupled pouted and left. "They lucky they're cu...". *crash*. "That was... My new China set. "KOOKIE DID IT!". "TAE DID IT!". They both blamed each other and I was already out my room with my shotgun. "Who wants to die!?!". I yelled and heard more glass breaking. I saw them running into their car and I was shooting at it.

"DON'T BRING Y'ALL ASSES BACK!". I screamed and noticed that they broke my window. "These motherfucker jumped out my window". I stared at it.

"I should curse their blood".