*Sighs* Fanboys

I was relaxing in my living room til my front door was kicked in and the couple walked in wearing Min Yoongi merch

I was relaxing in my living room til my front door was kicked in and the couple walked in wearing Min Yoongi merch. "I'm not... AHH!". Jungkook threw me off my couch while Taehyung turns my TV. "You fucking...". Taehyung threw his shoe at my throat and I coughed. "Hello Minyahs!". I looked at me TV and saw Yoongi.

Taehyung and Jungkook was already squealing. "Minyah? That's the... Eek!". I ducked when Taehyung threw my vase at me. "Shut up Jimin!". Jungkook glared at me. 'This is my fucking HOUSE!'. I glared at them. "I hope you all enjoy my concert today! Let's get started".

"OH GOD SEESAW!". Taehyung and Jungkook screams and starts sings loudly waving their Suga light sticks in the air.

 Taehyung and Jungkook screams and starts sings loudly waving their Suga light sticks in the air

I shuttered looking at it. 'I really don't see the hype in him'. I stared at the TV watching Yoongi perform. 'Yeah... I don't see it'. I pulled out my phone and headphones and turned on some music. I closed my eyes for a second... Then it happens.

"WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT ME? YOU CAN'T CONTROL MY SHIT!". The couple was jumping on my couch. "The fuck?". I looked at the tv and everything changed. "GI GI GIVE TO ME!". "I'm trying!". Taehyung yelled. "Why are y'all so loud!?!". I shouted. "I will throw your small ass out the window!". Jungkook says. "I have neighbors! Shut up!". I ordered.

"FUCK YOUR NEIGHBORS!". Taehyung screamed out the window.

Ten minutes later

"They didn't hear me say shit officer". Taehyung says. Jungkook was by the cop car praying on his banana milk and I was rubbing my head. "Here, take this and go away". Taehyung puts five hundred dollar in the cop's pocket. "Are you bribing me?". The cop asked. "Bribing?. Taehyung giggled. "No sir... I'm tipping you for doing a good job". Taehyung smiled.

"You are?". The cops says and Taehyung nodded. "When was the last time someone told you that you were doing a good job?". Taehyung asked. "Its been a while". The cop rubs his neck. "See, that's not right, you deserve some respect". Taehyung said. "Yeah... Yeah I do". The cop nods. "Oh my god, he's falling for it". I covered my face with my hands.

"Go to your boss and demand for the public to show you all some respect". Taehyung said. "I will!". The cop grabbed his partner and drove away. Taehyung turns to me with a huge grin on his face. "And that my friend...".

"Was the Taehyung effect".