𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 the aftermath of her 'death'

 ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕷️ *ೃ༄

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕷️ *ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕸️ *ೃ༄
━━━ MY WAY HOME ━━━
000 the aftermath of her 'death'

𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 - 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟒
"Natasha, where did you find her?" I heard questions like that being asked to this so-called 'Natasha', whoever that was. I heard faint beeping in the background and felt tubes connected to me.

"Whilst me and Steve were trying to make notes on where Bucky is, we found this unconscious girl bleeding from her head." Nat, I presume, answered.

Where was my Peter?

"If I pour water on her, do you think she'd wake up?" I heard one guy ask. Truth is, I was too scared to open my eyes. "Clint, don't act stupid." Another voice says.

I hesitantly opened my eyes to see about 6 people staring at me. Where was I? Did I get kidnapped? Am I possibly hallucinating right now? So many questions were busy swimming through my mind. "We're not going to hurt you okay?" A pretty muscular, blond guy reassured me, "You're safe with the Avengers, okay?"

Who were the Avengers?

Out of any questions, I could have asked, I decided to ask this, "So are you guys a band or something?" Blonde lightly laughed and excused everyone out of the room, except the redhead. "How old are you kid?"

"Uh..." Why didn't I know my age? "18!" He smiled at me, this man seemed nice. "I'm Steve Rogers by the way, and this is Natasha Romanoff they warmly smiled and shook my hand.

"Oh yeah, right well I'm Azalea Acker." I messed around with the small locket on my necklace that Peter had given me as a graduation gift, my other hand was busy trying to find my phone, it was gone. "Steve?" He hummed in response, "Do you- do you mind calling this number?" I grabbed the nearest piece of paper and pen and wrote Peter's number down.