𝐎𝐍𝐄 all my tears have been used up

 ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕷️ *ೃ༄

. ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🕷️ *ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🕸️ *ೃ༄
━━━ MY WAY HOME ━━━
001 all my tears have been used up

𝐀𝐙𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐅𝐅 - 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘
Those were the many lies, Steve Rogers told me. I never went back home, home to Peter. I looked down at the diamond ring that rested on my left hand and in the end, I was left alone. It was always Peggy this and Peggy that, it was always about her and the day Steve left

"Azalea?" My 'sister', Yelena, passed me a mug of coffee whilst helping me pack Steve's items in cardboard boxes. "Azalea, it's been 8 months...Steve isn't coming back. Natasha would want you to move on, I know it isn't easy but your my only sister left." Yelena kisses my forehead and placed the image of me and Steve, that was in my hand, inside the box, "I don't like seeing you hurt."

"I know, I know Yelena. It's just that, yes I'm hurt that he left me for another woman but in the end...he got to go home, back home to his family, back home to where he grew up. I never got that and it's been 10 years." Part of me was so mad at Steve, he promised but in the end he got to go back home.

"I know what you're going through, you haven't seen your real family in 10 years," Yelena held onto my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze, "but you have a new family now, a family that loves you. Bucky and Sam, they've been there for you ever since Steve left."

She was right. Ever since I woke up 10 years ago I thought I was alone, but I wasn't. I had a family that accepted me, the Avengers. In the past years I had accepted that I didn't have my family and Peter anymore, part of me thought it was all a dream but it was real. I looked down at the locket that was hidden inside one of the boxes.

"I'll be back, I'm going to buy more tape." Yelena waves and out the door she was. I placed my mug down and took out the small locket my Peter Parker had given me before all this happened, I smiled back at the fun memories we had but it hadn't hit me until I opened it to see the small imagine of us.