𝐓𝐖𝐎 do you ever blame yourself

 ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕷️ *ೃ༄

. ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🕷️ *ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🕸️ *ೃ༄
━━━ MY WAY HOME ━━━
002 do you ever blame yourself?

IN MEMORY OF . . .
AZALEA WENDY ACKER
21/8/1995 - 19/7/2014

Gone but not forgotten. The girl who
had a dream. A girl who was a
loving daughter, sister and friend.

𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 - 𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰'𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫
"Happy Birthday." My hand trailed against the stone grave as I placed a bouquet of azalea flowers on her grave. I blew out the small frosted cupcake aunt May had made.

It's been 10 years since she left the world for Heaven. Nothing much has changed, I continued to take photos for the Daily Bugle, finally moved away from Aunt May's house (of course not that far away), and continued to save the citizens of New York.

I was still single and living alone. I haven't found anyone to share my love and affection with, I had someone to share with but she's gone now. She's in a better place.

Every time I look at the sky, I wonder what Wendy and uncle Ben are up to. Did they make new friends in heaven? Are they sending me messages in the night in the sky?

"Peter?" I turned around to see Natalie Beck, Azalea's mother, and her two sons were now 25. I was 29 now, I was 19 when she died. I respected Natalie and her and her family a lot but her husband, no not really. I've had a problem ever since he decided to fill in the role as Wendy's dad. "How are you doing? I haven't seen you since May's birthday!" Mrs. Beck kissed my cheek before hugging me on the side with her two sons beside her.

"I'm doing fine as always, still taking photos and that." I laughed lightly, "It's what Wendy liked." I always loved calling Azalea Wendy, she didn't like the idea of me saying her middle name all the time but it just stuck with us since.