Part 1

3rd person
"Look at the flowers!" a brown haired girl said "Its Pretty like you!" a black haired girl complimented "Lets make A promise" the brown haired girl said "What kind of promise?" The black haired girl asked "Promise me that no matter what happends..you'll always remember me" the brown haired girl said and smile "I promise" The black haired girl said "but first" "hmm?" "Wake up!"

Jannette's Eyes woke up from a dream again..the same dream she gets Every night
"ugh..why am i getting these dreams lately.." She stood up from her bed and got dress to get ready for school
"Morning Jan" Her older sister greeted her "Morning Grace..Im going to school now..can't eat breakfast" jannette said Coldly to her sister "Alright then!" Grace said with sweetness

Jannette's pov
'who was the girl from my dream?..'
I asked myself 'Ugh i just better shrug it off' As i was walking down the hallway i heard someone screaming my name i turned around saw my friend 'Why the hell is she running and screaming my name' i thought to myself  "You Fast mf.." She said while panting to catch her breath "Don't blame you lazy white demon" I said with sarcasticness in my voice "i have a name and its Sapphire" Sapphire said "Oh sorry i didn't Know" i said with no emotion "anyways i just wanted to say there's a new student coming here.." sapphire with joy "So?" i said "Come on..she's an Golden angel" i froze when i heard the gold part..'why is this sound familiar' i thought..why do i feel like i heard it before..

What's happending to me all of a sudden?...