Epilogue

To say Tucker was nervous, would be an understatement, he was full on freaking out

To say Tucker was nervous, would be an understatement, he was full on freaking out. He had met many girls, obviously but there was something different about meeting Addison. He never felt this jittery even before his first match of season.

He knew he should calm down, but hell! This was Addison, the crazy and sarcastic girl who had managed to capture his heart with just a few biting comments. She had cheered him up when he felt down, made his nerves vanish away completely before the match and even tolerated his cheesy nature.

Just a laugh from her made his heart beat like it had run a marathon. Seeing her sad made him want to pout and bantering with her would always be the most cherished moments of his life. And he didn't even mind how she had turned his world upside down completely.

He had no idea how much looking her face to face would affect him, but he knew, how ever she was behind that voice and that personality he would accept her wholeheartedly.

His pizza girl- that's what he wanted to call her. And he just hoped that meeting her would help him fulfill that wish. 

Currently he was rummaging through his closet for a perfect outfit for the da-meeting and was just realizing that he had absolutely nothing good enough. His best friend Oliver was facepalming himself as Tucker discarded yet another shirt.

He shoved him out of the way before looking for something himself. Oliver had never seen Tucker so out of control until now. Whoever this girl was, must be special. He glanced at his friend who was now pacing around the room, completely lost in thought.

Oliver shoved a few clothes in his hands and asked him to change. When Tucker was finally satisfied with what he was wearing, he checked the time to see he would be late if he didn't hurry up. 

Grabbing his phone and wallet, he smacked Oliver's head in a 'thank you' gesture and hurried to his car. The drive wasn't long but it did seem so to Tucker as he parked in front of the Pizzeria. Getting out of his car, he fixed his hair and took in a few deep breathes before heading inside.

***

Addison was panicking, something she wasn't used to. She was usually quite in control of her emotions, but she couldn't do much to keep her heart from breaking its speed limit whenever she thought about meeting Tucker.

Unlike what people believe, Addy wasn't clueless or dense. She knew she liked Tucker a lot more than she should. And that scared her, having not been in relationship for a while, a feeling like this felt surreal.

She was also pretty sure it was much more than just like, but she really wasn't ready to admit that now. All she wanted was to meet him without any disasters. Addison wasn't the one who liked to impress people. She didn't care about other's opinions at all, one of the reasons she was so stubborn and sarcastic. 

But then why did she feel like wearing her best dress to meet him? The answer was simple, because she cared what he thought of her. At first, she didn't want to meet him because she didn't want their friendship to end. Soon she realized that meeting face to face would just make their friendship stronger.