What now?

"We should be safe here until everything clams down" i said pulling the bike to a stop on top of a hill over looking the city, it was peaceful up here away from all the lights and people i felt like i could breath for the first time in a while, that i didn't have to act like the tough guy who didn't care about anything. i looked back at peter who was staring out at the view his hands still around my waist like he was afraid i would disappear if he let go, i felt the same as in the heat of the moment i hadn't thought much about what we were doing but now it was clear to me at least that there was something between us which wasn't physical. i would have stayed like this forever if he hadn't unhooked his arms and jumped off the bike "remind me never to do that again" he said shaking his head clearly adjusting himself "I thought you wouldn't ever get on" i chuckled following him until we were standing next to each other looking at the view. after what felt like an eternity he broke the silence that was killing me "you said my name" i looked over confused but he wasn't looking at me "why wouldn't i?" i ask confused but he shook my head "up until tonight you always used parker or nerd to address me but never my actual name until" he stopped his eyes clouding over as if he was replaying the moment between us in his mind "I suppose your right" was my reply but i don't think he heard me and unable to help myself i reached out and took his hand never looking at him "I guess calling you anything but your name made it easier to keep my distance from you" i admitted knowing that this was stupid, being open with him like this but it just felt right "Bucky i" peter tired and i turned to see him looking at me like he wanted to say something but couldn't and i knew what i was doing was idiotic but i pull him closer to me putting to fingers under his chin so he was looking up at me "you don't have to say anything" i muttered feelings his heart racing as i smiled trying to calm him "how long have you known" i asked and he blushed trying to look away but i kept his head up bringing my mouth down to his neck grazing my teeth gently "since summer" he stammered out and the affect i had on him made me bite my tounge to stop from taking further control "well then that means in the first man who you've been with right?" he nodded squirming closer to me, i kissed him gently before pulling away "well then let me make sure you know how fun this is" he was gripping onto me so tight that i thought his legs would give out under him so i guided us to a tree where i pressed him back into it "please show me immediately" he said sliding my jacket off and i lost all sense of control.

I couldn't breath fast enough as he kissed me, from the small gesture of holding my hand to forcing me to look up at him i was becoming molten fast but when he pinned me into the tree like before in the bedroom i collapsed and all my control fell apart and he did not disappoint completely controlling me, his hands went to my waist and where roaming before i could even process what i had said and his eyes blazed with raw passion as i explored his torso once again feeling every muscle needing to get his shirt off, eventually i gave up and ripped it in two exposing his chest he stopped kissing me and looked down but i knew he didn't care as his mouth and teeth were on my neck in an instant forcing a low sound from deep in my throat "damn i knew you wanted this peter but not that much" i caught where his eyes were staring but i didn't need to look down to know, he tried to take his hands down further but i grabbed his hand "not yet" i insisted and he looked confused pulling away enough that we were still pressed together but he could see my face "Bucky i don't want to be one of your hookups who you forget the next day" i said putting my arms around his neck I want to get to know the real you first, be with you emotionally not just physically and find out if there is something here other than raw attraction" he looked shock and went to protest but i shook my head "I know you feel the connection as well but i want to figure it out together if you'll give it a chance" he pulled away some more looking me over once "are you asking me on a date?" he questioned sounding shocked by this and my heart broke realizing despite all his arrogance he was used to people wanting him for sex and not much else "yes Barnes if you want to phrase it that way im asking you on a date" i laughed unable to help myself and he laughed alongside me "sure why not" he agreed and my heart swelled hoping that he might feel something similar for me. we walked out of the forest together towards his bike I thought you drove a car anyway" i asked realizing that i never asked about the bike "I do this is a mates as the car is at my house and" he stopped shaking his "forget it you getting on or what" he asked as i slipped his jacket back on feeling bad as i has ruined his shirt and he now didn't have anything to wear "so what now" he asked and i shrugged " i do have a more efficient way of getting around you know" i winked and she stepped back "your crazy right?" i shook my head "its fun" i shot a web at his pulling him towards me slipping my arms around his neck unaware of where i got the sudden confidence boost from "come on i tried the bike you owe me one" i kissed his neck lightly and he sighed "fine but someone has to come and get the bike" i pulled out my phone calling Natasha "hey peter what's up" "hey would you mind sending someone to the highest point in the city to pick up buck's bike for me?" i asked and she agreed as if she knew what i was planning, with that i hung up the phone "I would hold on to me" i said keeping one hand around his waist " this isn't gunna be fun for you" and with that i shot us into the air. once we were back at the compound i let Bucky go and he threw up right where we stood making me laugh "told you it would be fun" i chuckled making my way towards the gate where i could see Natasha waiting for us "for you maybe im never doing that again" he gasped trying to follow after me i stopped letting him catch up and he caught me by the waist kissing me and i melted into it thought it was much too short for my liking we kept walking until we reached Nat "everything ok?" she asked looking between us "perfect" i said looking at her then Bucky knowing that she knew something had happened between us that couldn't be changed and that only time would tell if tonight was the start of something amazing or horrific for the two of us.