Chapter 3

Picture above is Kendall!>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Good luck," Maddie says, giving Gino a kiss on the cheek as the football team is getting ready to get on the bus taking them to their game.

"I don't think I need anymore luck than I already have. I did manage to get you somehow. I'd say I'm pretty lucky," Gino coos.

Maddie blushes wildly at his words and gives him one last peck on the cheek before he turns around and steps on to the school bus.

"He is so trying to get in your pants," Kendall teases when Maddie walks over to her.

"I'm the luckiest guy in the world! Bullshit you just want to get lucky tonight."

"He's just being sweet Kendall," Maddie whispers.

"I'll call BS on that one. Boys aren't sweet. They always have a motive." Kendall diverts her attention over to Josh, who's lip locked with Chloe.

He's always sweet to her and she'd like to think that he as an ulterior motive for that. He can't just be a good person, can he? Boys are not good people. Maddie crosses her arms over her chest.

"Not Gino."

Kendall shakes her head at her only true friend. She's so young, so innocent. She can think he's a saint all she wants now but that won't last forever. Nothing gold can stay and he'll show his true colors soon enough, and I'm predicting they're more of a rust color than gold.

The rest of the football players file onto their bus and the cheerleaders head toward theirs, Josh and Chloe being the last ones to load onto each of them.

"Gino, you are so freaking whipped it's saddening," Josh announces when he gets to his seat in one of the middle rows.

"I'm just lucky to have you." He changes the octave of his voice in order to mock his teammate, causing the rest of the guys on the bus to laugh.

"A boy's got to do what a boy's got to do to satisfy his needs," another one of the football players, Zack Torres, says.
Josh snorts.

"Oh please. Maddie's not putting anything out until she has a ring other than that cute little purity one on her finger and none of his sweet talking is going to change the fact that he's still a virgin and will be for a while."

Josh does not like Gino at all and everyone, except for Maddie, knows that. Josh just thinks that Gino is two faced, and I don't blame him one bit. Gino is the horniest guy he has ever met but he doesn't let Maddie see that. To her face, Gino is a total gentleman and into the whole waiting-till-you're-married thing. When she's not around, however, he rants to anyone who will listen about how he, and I quote, "wants to bang her brains out." I don't know why he thinks he's going to be able to change Maddie's mind about the whole situation, but he does. And Josh can't stand that he doesn't respect Maddie, one of his best friends.

"Yeah because Chloe totally doesn't have you wrapped around her pinky finger," Gino challenges.

Josh shrugs his shoulders, not caring if what Gino says is or is not true.

"While you and Maddie are baking cookies I'm having sex so say whatever you want but it all comes back to that."

Shots fired.

"Gross images just came to my mind and I don't think they'll ever go away," Zack groans.

"I'm scarred for life. Thanks for that. Thanks a lot." Josh laughs, shaking his head.

"No problem buddy."

Gino isn't about to let the subject change. He's determine to win this argument, even though he has no idea how it's possible to win.

"Well at least I'm not considering cheating on my girlfriend like somebody."

"At least there's somebody other than my girlfriend out there that finds me attractive because I don't see girls lining up to try and get with you."

Josh is on a role now isn't he? He's got a lot of sass built up inside of him and he's letting it all fly.

"So you admit that you're considering it!" Gino exclaims, picking up on the fact that Josh didn't deny the allegations, rather just use them to tease Gino a little more.

"Considering what? Cheating on Chloe? With who?" Josh scoffs at the idea. What idiot would cheat on Chloe? When you cheat on someone, it's supposed to be an upgrade. There really isn't an upgrade from Chloe. At least not at their high school.

"Kendall," Gino says matter-of-factly.

"Oh, God, ew. No way. She's disgusting. She's a total physco" Josh spits. He means this, but at the same time, he really doesn't.
Yes, she is a total physco, but no, he does not find her disgusting.

Gino rolls his eyes, knowing very well that Josh is lying. "Mhm, sure."

_________________________

Ahh i love The Outsiders..... anyway theres chapter 3 comment any questions  you have or anything you want to say. Oh and don't forget to vote!

Xoxo