1

"Dad! Dad! Daaaaaad!" Ranboo yelled.
"Yes son?" A tall enderman with green eyes looked at his son. He wore a suit.
"Look!" Ranboo showed his Dad a picture he had drawn. "That is you, Randall, and this is Mum, Brooklyn! That's me."
Randall smiled at his son.
"Wait, that is your names? Oh no... did I forget your names?" Ranboo asked.
"You remembered." Randall kneeled infront of his son and put his hand on his shoulder. "Your memory my be a little bad, but you will remember me and your Mum."
Ranboo frowned. "But what if I forget you?" He asked.
"You will never forget us. You will remember us forever."
Ranboo smiled.
"That's my big boy."
"Dad." Ranboo gave his Dad a look. "I'm only 5."
Randall laughed at his son. "Okay."
A white enderman with red eyes walked in. She wore a long white dress.
"How are my favourite boys?" She asked.
"Mum! I remembered your name! You are Brooklyn and Dad is Randall!" Ranboo showed his Mum the picture. She looked at it and smiled.
"How cute!" She kissed his head and picked him up in one arm. "How about we add this to your bedroom wall?"
"Yes! Wait, can we check my height first?" Ranboo smiled.
"Sure thing."
They stood outside Ranboo's door and Randall used a red marker to mark Ranboo's height.
"A bit taller!" Randall said. Ranboo looked.
"Yes! I grew!" He smiled.
"Yep! Want to write that down in your book?" Brooklyn asked.
"Yeah!" Ranboo ran into his room and grabbed a book. "I am taller!"
Randall stood in the doorframe, his arm around his wife.
"He is a treasure." Randall said.
"I feel bad for him. He had a heart condition and he has memory problems." Brooklyn said.
"He's our little baby, we can protect him forever."
"I hope we can. The other enderman bully him for how he is." Brooklyn sighed. She loved her only son with all her heart, but she felt bad for the poor boy. She smiled as she saw him write in his book.
"Hey Dad?" Ranboo asked.
"Yeah?" Randall said.
"When will I be king?" Ranboo asked. "I hate my prince crown and want one like yours!"
Randall laughed. "When you are older you will get your crown."
Ranboo smiled. He couldn't wait till then.

"RANBOO!"
Ranboo ran to the kitchen.
"Yeah?" He asked. Brooklyn looked at the burnt oven then at her son. Ranboo laughed.
"Yeah?"
"Did you do this?" She asked. Ranboo thought. "Well- I- I- maybe? I don't know-" He got his book from his pocket and flipped through some pages. "I don't remember..." He said, looking at him Mum, sadness in his eyes. His Mum knelt down infront of him.
"Hey Beloved, it's okay." She put her hand on his shoulder. He frowned.
"Every other 8 year old remembers what they did. Why can't I?" Ranboo asked.
"You have a memory issue, but it isn't your fault." Brooklyn said. Ranboo lookes at the floor.
"Will I ever remember things?" He looked at his Mum.
"You remember important things."
Ranboo frowned and put his book close to his chest then walked into his room.

Ranboo slowly walked into the living room, book close to chest. Brooklyn and Randall sat on the sofa.
"What did you want to tell us Beloved?" Brooklyn asked.
Ranboo took a deep breath and let it out. "I- I wanted to- to come out." They said nervously. "I know I am 14 now and people start to think about gender and things now... so I started thinking... and, well I want to tell you both that I am non-binary." Ranboo was so nerous, and their anxiety was making this a lot harder than it needed to be. Randall smiled. "Well done kid." He said.
"Yay! My Beloved found himself!" Brooklyn hugged Ranboo.
Ranboo smiled. "Thanks Mum. Thanks Dad."
"So, time for your memory excuse. You are?" Randall asked.
"Ranboo Beloved."
"And you are a?"
"Enderman."
"Your gender is?"
Ranboo smiled. This one was new but they liked it. "Non-binary, they/them."
"And your parents names are?"
Ranboo stopped. Crap. They had forgotten their names. They didn't even remember their own parents names. What kind of child forgets their parents names?
"I- I don't remember..." Ranboo felt tears in their eyes and they hugged their book closer to their chest. "I don't remember your names..."
Brooklyn frowned and Randall looked sad.
"You remembered yesterday." Brooklyn said.
"I am so sorry... I thought I knew!" Ranboo said. "I thought I knew your names..."
Ranboo breathed in then let it out. "I am so sorry for disappointing you..."
They walked back to their room.

Ranboo was now 17. There was rumbling and they ran outside. Their parents yelled at them to go through the portal so they did. Their Dad gave them their new memory book and their crown and told them to run.
"Don't forget us!" Brooklyn said. With tears in their eyes, Ranboo ran through the portal.
They found themself in a wood. They rubbed their head. Their crown and book sat next to them. They saw the shadow of a person standing over them and looked up. Their was a short boy with ram horns and brown hair stood their. He wore a blue suit and held out his hand.
"Who are you?"