3

Tw: underage drinking and "drug" useage

"Hey Tubbo." Tommy smiled and laughe awkwardly.
"what did you fo this time!" Tubbo yelled in anger.
"Me? Do something? Whaaaa..." Tommy said. Tubbo gave him a death stair and looked at Ranbo.
"Did you help him do something?" Tubbo asked, more disappointed than angry.
"I-" Suddenly, Ranboo forgot. They had forgotten what had happened and all they remembered was the strong emotion of regret. "I'm not sure- I forgot." Ranboo played with the dirt with their foot. Tubbo sighed.
"Tommy, Tommy, Tommy..." He said, gripping his nose, closing his eyes and shaking his head as he looked at the floor. "Why..." Tubbo muttered.
"Come on, it was all fun and games, and anyway, I saved a lot of peoples eyes." Tommy said.
"I can't believe you two!" Tubbo said. "Tommy! I gave you my trust and this is how you repay me?"
Dream stood next to Tubbo and began to whisped in his ear, something that both Tommy and Ranboo where unable to hear.
"Tommy." Tubbo said. "You are exiled from L'manburg."
"What? No you can't do that! Tubbo I-" Tommy was cut off.
"Shut up!" Tubbo yelled. "You have undermined my authority since the get go! All of you have! Tommy you are hereby exiled." Tubbo to a deep breath and let it out. "Dream, please get Tommy out of my country."
Ranboo could see the smile under Dreams mask. Dream jumped off the wall and began to lead Tommy away.
"Tubbo! Tubbo please!" Tommy called and Dream grabbed his arm. "You're my best friend!"
Tubbo turned away slightly. "Goodbye Tommy."
Ranboo watched in horror as Dream pulled Tommy away.
Tubbo jumped off the wall into L'manburg. He began to run. He ran into his house and slammed the door shut. He fell to his knees.
"Why?" Tubbo said to himself. He wiped his watering eyes and stood up.
"It's what is best for the country..." He said. "All for the country..."
But Tubbo felt alone.
Tommy had given him company since he had arrived. They where apart forever.
Tubbo found a bottle of alcohol in his kitchen.
"One shouldn't hurt... right?" Tubbo picked up the bottle by its neck and looked at it. "Right?"
Tubbo downed half the bottle.
"Ew! Gross..." He said, pulling a facs and sticking his tongue out. "Yuck..."
He saw puffer fish in a jar on a shelf. Tubbo grabbed a stool and stood on it. He grabbed the puffer fish.
"You take instant effect." He said, placeing one of the fish in his mouth.