2

Tw: Panic attack

Ranboo looked at the boy.
"Who are you?" He asked.
"I'm- I'm Ranboo... I think..." They grabbed their book. "Yeah. I'm Ranboo."
The boy looked confused. "Why did you have to check the book?"
"I have a bad memory..." Ranboo said. "Crap! How did I get here? What happened? Do I have a family? Why do I have a crown?"
The boy looked at the enderman. "Are you okay?"
Ranboo began to panic. How could they forget everything? How was that possible? They curled up and their breathing picked up. They where crying, which hurt their face. The boy sat opposite them.
"Hey, Ranboo, look at me buddy." The boy said. Ranboo looked at him.
"Can you tell me what you see?" The boy asked.
"You? Trees... my book... grass... my crown..."
"Good, can you hear anything?" The boy began to hum.
"Your humming... wind..."
"That will do. What can you feel?"
"Grass."
"What can you smell?"
"Grass... trees... nature really?" Ranboo wiped their eyes and looked at the boy. They boy smiled then giggled.
"You okay now?" He asked.
"Yeah... thanks..." Ranboo said.
"So, I never introduced myself. I'm Tubbo." Tubbo smiled.
"I'm Ranboo. Did I say that? I've forgotten." Ranboo said.
"You did, but it's okay Bossman."
"Okay... what else did I say?"
"That was it really. Then you began to panic." Tubbo said.
"Okay... I'm non-binary, I didn't say that, did I?"
"Nope. But I support you!" Tubbo smiled. Ranboo smiled. They liked this boy. They stood up and put their book in their blazer pocket and their crown on their head. They brushed themselves off then looked at Tubbo.
"So... Tubbo... where am I?" Ranboo asked.
"You are on the dream smp." Tubbo said. "I am the president of L'manburg."
"L'manburg?" Ranboo asked.
"Yep! Come this way and I can show you."
Tubbo began to walk towards L'manburg. He heard the enderman following. He found his nation.
"Here it is!" He smiled. Ranboo looked at it in shock.
"It is mostly a crater..." Ranboo looked at Tubbo.
"Right... it's okay! Everything has damages so we can fix it up! Come see!" Tubbo showed Ranboo around L'manburg, and told him he could have a house.
"Thank you so much Tubbo." Ranboo smiled.
"Anytime. Just call if you need help." Tubbo smiled and went off to do his work. Ranboo grabbed their book and a quill. Tubbo: friend they wrote. There was a knock at their door, making them jump. They put their book away and answered.
"H- Hello?" Ranboo asked. A blone boy was stood there.
"Hello." The boy said.
"Er, what are you doing here?"
"Just came to check on the new kid on the block." The boy smiled. "I'm Tommyinnit."
"Ranboo." The pair shook hands.
"So, wanna cause some trouble?" Tommy smiled a big smile full of mischief. Ranboo just looked at him.
"Er... like- like what?" They asked.
"Oh I dunno... some light arson?" Tommy's smile grew, which Ranboo didn't even think was possible.
"Arson? Isn't- Isn't that like burning thing?"
"Yep! Come on. Gogy built a new house, that I don't like, so we can go burn it."
Ranboo followed the boy and they arrived at a house made of wood and mushrooms.
"Aw. How cute!" Ranboo smiled.
"Nah. Let's burn it." Tommy gabbed some flint and steal. "Wanna take the first shot?"
Ranboo took the flint and steal. They just burnt some grass outside.
"Nah, you've gotta do it more like this!" Tommy lit the wood and some of the mushrooms. The house went up in flames.
"Oh my God!" Ranboo yelled. Tommy ran back a bit.
"POG!" He yelled. He grabbed a note and put it on the floor.
"Run Ranboo!" Tommy yelled, running away. Ranboo looked at the for a second before turning and running with Tommy.

Tubbo woke up and went outside. There was a black wall around L'manburg. He ran and saw Dream stood on the wall, axe in hand. Even from under his mask, Tubbo could tell how angry he was.
"What the crap Dream! What is the meaning of this?" Tubbo yelled.
"How about you ask him." Dream pointed at Tommy, who was walking over to L'manburg with Ranboo. They both saw the walls and looked in shock. Tubbo walked over, arms crossed.
"So." He said. "What have you done now?"