Chapter 2 - Is This Real

Disclaimer⚠️ - This chapter has mature content; if you don't feel comfortable with sexual scenes please skip this chapter.

Summary- This chapter is the first time Evelyn and Celia had sex. It is from Chapter 21 pages 251-252 of the book "The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo". I copied some of it straight from the book and finished the rest of it since the book didn't have detailed sexual scenes and I feel like it would be good to write about their first time having sex. Once again if you don't feel comfortable with reading sexual scenes then you probably should skip this chapter. P.S I've never really written smut so this might not be the best and it's not like super heavy and kinky sex, it's just something light and cute. Okay bye, enjoy!

———————————————-

I stood up and walked into Celia's room.
She was in her robe still, drying her hair in front of her vanity.
I walked up to her and looked into her gorgeous blue eyes, and I said, "I think that I love you."
And then I took the tie of her robe and pulled it open.
I did it slowly. I did it so slowly that she could have stopped me a million times before it broke free. But she didn't.
Instead, she sat up straighter, looked at me more boldly, and put her hand on my waist as I did it.
The sides of the robe broke free of each other the moment the tension slacked, and then there she was, naked and sitting in front of me.

Her skin was creamy and pale. Her breasts were fuller than I'd anticipated, her nipples pink. Her flat stomach rounded just the littlest bit underneath her belly button.
And when my eyes moved down to her legs, she parted them just the littlest bit.
Instinctively, I kissed her. I put my hands on her breasts, touching them the way I wanted to and then the way I liked my own to be touched.
When she moaned, I throbbed.
She kissed my neck and the top of my chest.
She pulled my shirt off over the top of my head.
She looked at me, my breasts exposed.
"You're gorgeous," she said. "Even more gorgeous than I imagined."
I blushed and put my head in my hands, embarrassed by how out of control I felt, how out of my league it all was.
She took my hands off my face and looked at me.
"I don't know what I'm doing," I said.
"It's OK," she said.  "I do."

She then grabbed my waist and gently pulled me closer to her so I was on her lap.  I wrapped my legs around her waist.  I still couldn't believe this was happening.  I still couldn't understand how Celia was so perfect, staring at me full of lust with those big dreamy blue eyes.  No one on earth deserved to look into her eyes like this, not even me.  I put my hands on her soft cheeks, looked at her full lips, and pulled her into a kiss. She kissed me back with force, she put her hands on my waist and pulled closer.  I pushed and thrust myself against her so I could feel the pressure of her body against mine.  At that moment while we were kissing Celia moaned once more into my mouth and I smiled so hard because I just couldn't believe how magnificent she was.

"Can we please move to the bed? I want to make sure your first time having sex with a woman is the most magical moment of your life." Celia said with a smug smile.

"How do  you know this is my first time doing being sexual with a woman?" I said playfully.  We both obviously knew that I'd never been with a woman like this.

Celia just giggled and said, " We both know you have never done anything like this in your life".

She placed a few pecks all over my face and said "Come on let's go".

The second I got up from her lap I was already missing her warmth and the feeling of our bodies being so close to each other.  She also stood up, grabbed my hand, and pulled me towards her bed.  She gently pushed me towards the headboard of her bed so I was laying down and then got on top of me.  It felt kind of weird having a woman on top of me, I was only used to men being dominant with me but I put all my pride and vulnerability aside because Celia was there on top of and she looked beautiful as ever, even better than she looked in my dreams. So I calmed down and let her take control of me.